I cried today...

My baby would have been born on the 1st, my partners birthday, and I felt sad that I didn't have my baby as I decorated my house up :/

I'm really sorry for your loss :hugs:

I can't stop thinking about my angels, and what christmas would have been like, can't wait till the festive season is over...

xxx

My baby would have been born on the 1st, my partners birthday, and I felt sad that I didn't have my baby as I decorated my house up :/

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I am SO deeply sorry for your loss. If you ever need to talk we all are here for you, I promise you that..
XOXO Andrea:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Sweet Thang ...

Yep, I'm totally with ya all on this.... Feel myself slowly slipping quietly down into that ever-so welcoming darkness again.... I put on a GREAT show for everyone, ecspecially my OH and children, want to try to make it a great one for them BUT I feel like I'm going backwards again too....

While decorating our tree, we was having such a wonderful time.. Listening to Christmas music and lots of laughs and cuddles but all the while I was thinking ... "I should have Emma here now! She would have been 4 months old!!" ... Ugh!

The kids still ask me from time to time "how old would Emma be now mom?".... It kills me.... But I smile and tell me... Then that always is followed by a "Oh, Man I wish she was here..." ... So do I .... :cry: Then other day I walked into our bedroom and noticed my OH had tears in his eyes and looking at our Em's picture and things.. :cry: We all miss her terribly ...

Hating all the "what if's" and ecspecially all the "would have been's" .... :cry:

Sadness & depression is knocking on my door again ....

I'm SOOO sorry babe for spilling all that on your thread... Just kind of fell out...

I hate it that you all are in this terrible nightmare as well!!! hate it!! :nope:

im so sorry hunny, i know so much of how u r feeling right now...missing my baby too so much and not being pregnant just makes u feel so empty inside, i pray the pain can be replaced by a wonderful gift this yr :hugs:

:hugs:

i wish i could offer some... well, anything, really... i'm sorry

When setting up the xmas tree :cry: Hadlee should be here, sleeping away in her little bassinet while we had our xmas music on and me and the older kids and daddy decorated the tree, until she started screaming, then I would go get her and change her and nurse her until she was happy again.... but instead I was hanging an ORNAMENT ON MY TREE TO REMEMBER HER!!!! :brat: I am just getting so angry all over again lately... I want my baby... and I want to be pg again... and I dont get either of those right now :cry:

This message has made me cry for u........I am actually shedding tears as I am typing. I am soooo sorry honey. Unfotunately ther eis nothing that u can do to bring ur little angel back. She is with u, and while u r decorating that tree, she is a part of u and will always be.......
I hope to God that when the time is right, u become pregnant again. It is very natural to mourn, and nobody can tell u to stop crying and that it was meant to be and all that crap. When u lose a child, non of that makes sense.
I still cry for the baby that I lost, I still talk to her....I still remember her. I had so many dreams, plans and wishes for her.......but her life was over too soon. Please take care of urself and ur beautiful children, they too must be suffering...although I don't know their ages. I know that u can always become pregnant again, but I also know that non of those pregnancies will be Hadlee.......Just keep her memory clos in ur heart, and that is really all that u can do! I wish I could be there to give u a hug.

Parisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->