I did it! Hello everyone!

Macmad

Happy mum of 2!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! :winkwink:

I've managed to get my OH on board with trying for #2! :happydance:

We already been blessed with a gorgeous girl who has just turned 1. I am 38 in Septmeber and my OH is 50 next January! I'm so excited. I finish the pill tomorrow night and then let the games begin. Wow I can't believe I'm here again. Although last time I was lurking around TTC there wasn't a 'over 35' board.

Hello everyone, look forward to getting to know you all :thumbup:

Hi Macmad, well done! My OH was pretty insistent for years that he only wanted 1 child whereas I always said I wanted 2. I managed to win him round when LO was just 6 mths old (I think LO helped because daddy loves him to pieces :cloud9:).

Have fun!! :happydance:

We already been blessed with a gorgeous girl who has just turned 1. I am 38 in Septmeber and my OH is 50 next January! I'm so excited. I finish the pill tomorrow night and then let the games begin. Wow I can't believe I'm here again. Although last time I was lurking around TTC there wasn't a 'over 35' board.

Great news, can I ask a questions how quickly did it take you to conceive with your little girl. I am 35 now and trying for my first one, my husband is 9 years older than me so also worry that I want to have a 2nd one pretty much straight after. thanks

Great news, can I ask a questions how quickly did it take you to conceive with your little girl. I am 35 now and trying for my first one, my husband is 9 years older than me so also worry that I want to have a 2nd one pretty much straight after. thanks

We were really lucky and conceived on my second cycle of coming off the pill. I was very surprised as I'd been on the pill for over 15 years and thought it would take a minimum of 6 months. My hubby now thinks he has super sperm! Have no idea what will happen this time. I didn't go back on the pill straight after giving birth. But have been using it for about 6 months now. I'm hoping we conceive quickly again this time. Good luck for you. :hugs:

Actually, just realised I'm 39 in September, not 38! Lol x

Hi Macmad! I remember you from the pregnancy forums. Good luck and hope to be there with you again soon xx

Hi Macmad! I remember you from the pregnancy forums. Good luck and hope to be there with you again soon xx

Hello :flower:

Are you TTCing as well? I still can't believe I'm stalking the TTC threads again lol :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->