I did it!!!!

Well done sweetie...you're bang on being so proud of yourself:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

congratulations to you both. :happydance:

i have just found the bfing love. You have replied to many of my previous posts before i was in love and have been a source of information, inspiration, and support, and not just to me. i too have broken my goals down, the first was 10 weeks, the next 20 weeks. well done on reaching your target and aiming for the next.

congratulations to you both. :happydance:

i have just found the bfing love. You have replied to many of my previous posts before i was in love and have been a source of information, inspiration, and support, and not just to me. i too have broken my goals down, the first was 10 weeks, the next 20 weeks. well done on reaching your target and aiming for the next.

Awww MASSIVE :hug:

So happy you are getting a slice of the love honey!!! And if we all stop tomorrow so what....it's better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all! xx

Oh and Michy is one of my sources of inspiration. x

Well done to you and Hebe!! Im aiming for 12 months to i managed to 10 with Benn so hoping to get to 12 this time!!

Well done for sticking it out at first and great you are enoying it! :D

I sometimes enjoy it, (other than at 4am!!) and am hoping I can carry on like you!

Wohooooo!!! OMG i cant wait, i'm totally going to keep going until she wants to stop...unless she's like 5 :lol:
:cake: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->