I did it..

awwwwwwwwwwwww! Im envious! I hope by the time I get in there you are in your 1st trimester. :)

I just want to know if I'm ovulating or it makes NTNP completely pointless. 2 more months untill TTC properly!

Do you have a regular cycle? Because you should be able to work it out quite easily, I always google "Ovulation calender" and they work it out for you.

Nope periods are crazy!! Anywhere from 28 to 35 days!

I just read your other thread in TTC. I guess if you are irregular thats when OPK's come in handy. Although it will then instantly change from NTNP to TTC!

:o You Rebel! lol
Im Same as you hun, periods between 28 and 33 days.
I'm temping but not really looking at the chart if that makes sense? Writing it down in my diary then put it all on the chart at end of month so then im not looking at it everyday. xx

:o You Rebel! lol
Im Same as you hun, periods between 28 and 33 days.
I'm temping but not really looking at the chart if that makes sense? Writing it down in my diary then put it all on the chart at end of month so then im not looking at it everyday. xx

How does temping work? I'm crap at taking my body temp it always gives me a temp that would make me dead :rofl:

I take my temp 1st thing in morning, soon as i wake up before going for a wee or anything, then record the temp in my diary and at end of the week put it all on a graph. think you can record it on fetilityfriend.com but I use spreadsheet OH made for me lot easier lol.
You can usually tell from temp when theres a big dip that that is when you ovulate. Altho have got flu at the mo, so temp is all over the place lol xx

Nope periods are crazy!! Anywhere from 28 to 35 days!

mine are 35 days now... before Jas they were 28 days.. I think I am going to get some fertility test strips and start researching after my next period... they are expensive though... not what I want to waste my money on... but I dont want to be trying for months and Tom seems to think were going to get pg exactly when we want. lol

Anyone replied yet mate?! :rofl: bless you Toria!!

Im staying in here even when im TTC, I like it and dont want to move! I think even when im pregnant i'll want to stay in here! :lol:

Basal Body Temperature (BBT) Thermometers: While it’s not a complicated procedure to take your BBT temperature, you have to do it first thing in the morning before you get out of bed. So you can’t run to the toilet and then come back to pop the thermometer in your mouth. A BBT thermometer measures your body’s core temperature. When you ovulate, your core temperature rises by half a degree to a full degree because of the extra progesterone in your body. Although your temperature can fluctuate throughout the month, a sustained rise in body temperature lets you know that ovulation has occurred. Since you learn about your ovulation occurring after the fact, it is best to pair this method with a fertility calendar so you can chart your cycles for a few months. Soon you will see an ovulation pattern emerge.

https://www.fertilityfactor.com/infertility_trying_to_conceive_monitors.html

WOOOHOOOOOO get you girl!!! hehe
How does it feel? lol
Who knows though Toria you might get your BFP while NTNP! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member