I did something awful today...

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I took Charlie to McDonalds for lunch!:blush:

I was at the local shopping centre and it was that busy that it was charlie's lunch before I knew it. And after my really bad experience in Tescos cafe, I decided to brave Mcd's.

And to make matters worse - they had no carrot sticks!!:dohh:So, Charlie had chicken nuggets and his first ever chips!! And you know what - he ate the bloody lot!:dohh::rofl:

you bad mother you *rings social services*

;) im kidding hun!!! chloe and callum (well callum has been once) have been twice!!!

i must be going to hell!!!

its a treat.....

big deal ;)

*w8s on massive debate*

No biggie, its not like youre gonna take him there everyday :D

:rofl:

Is McDonalds a No No Over there? I think its ok if you go once in a while. Like Yvanne Said, Its a Treat ;)

I just couldn't belive the amount of salt on the fries!!!! Charlie's drank about a litre of water this afternoon!!!

yea, wen i took callum he was feeling the chips as if to say wtf is this!!!

You can ask them not to salt the Frys...They will Wash out the fry holder and make a Fresh batch for you ;)

I have never Seen Supersize me :rofl: Hate the guy who made it. :lol:

You can ask them not to salt the Frys...They will Wash out the fry holder and make a Fresh batch for you ;)

yea maybe there they will!!! do tht n ull get summin extra wi ur fries here!!!

Phew! Is that all! :wacko:

I thought when I saw the thread you'd done something really bad....like take him to KFC or something!

I used to work at McDonald's Suz (a summer job in between college semesters) and we really disliked people who did that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol I thought you had run over a cat or something.:rofl:

Im sure he will get over this dreadful experience lol, you will probably be punished by his "mc donalds mummy, mc donalds mc donalds" that he will be screaming everytime you walk past one from now on though!

We had Mc Donalds today too, we had 10 chicken nuggets each.. it was goood (me and sonny, not bethanie).

One friday about 6 weeks ago we were at a park which has no restaurants nearby, on the way back it was nearly 3pm and Ella hadn't had any lunch and as I was driving I thought I'd call through the drive through McDs. I got her some fries and she ate quite a few. Now everytime we go past she shouts out chips, talk about dropping me in it.

lol aly doesnt like mcdonalds she prefers burger king or greggs

Once in a while wont do him no harm!!

I know wot you mean about the salt! Ok for us adults, but too much for kids!

ah its nice to get a treat sometimes

Mmmmm mcdonalds lucky boy! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"