I did something awful today...

Ah its only once...

Its not like you have my OH ex's view who takes her kids to burger king every time she is in town and religiously feeds his daughter crap out the freezer. She is a nightmare when she stays with us. She wont eat anything thats good for her... If its not from the freezer or deep fat fried she throws a tantrum...

We dont have a deep fat fryer though :D so I win with that one :)

But honestly getting her to eat veg and freshly cooked meals is like getting blood from a stone. Not her fault though poor little thing. Its just to easy and convenient for her mother who fobs her off at every oppertunity.

x

Aww it's ok to have an ocassional 'treat' :) kids need good and ''bad'' fats in their diet :)

I see nothing wrong with it every now and then, Ella has had a few mcdonalds in the past, but the rest of the time she eats what we eat, proper meals with veggies ect so Im not bothered about her having a treat.

We have freezer stuff in, (fish fingers and smiley faces) for the times when Im in a mega rush or we have nothing else in! but she eats pretty healyth stuff the rest of the time..............................just dont get me started on people giving Ella sweets! lol

Why is that awful?! Once in a while wont hurt anyone, it is when they have that sort of food day after day it is a bad thing, otherwise it really is no big deal!

Jade LOVES her veg, salad and proper 'home made' foods, but the occassional KFC or BK is doing her no harm! x

rhys had his first ever mcdonals today i was craving chicken nuggerts with sweet n sour sauce so i went and bought a meal. rhys had a chip but didnt like it and he also had a sip of my coke and didnt like that either. i felt really bad sat there in mcdonalds with rhys, there was loads of other mums and babies in there too :( never again!!!

Awww terrie lol there is nothing wrong with it! He'll be loving Macs like us all soon enough HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->