I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant

K

Karuto

An eye opener for everyone.
Dramatic reconstructions of real life woman who go into labour without knowing they are pregnant.
It's worth a watch!
I was gob-smacked.
I'm not sure what channel it airs on in the USA
I'm in the UK & it is available to watch on Sky.
I think it's Home & Health.
I'll check it out.
Usually on about 10pm.

ooh- I've seen that a few times. I'm always astounded by HOW they couldn't know, but with some couples who were told they were infertile or extremely heavyset women, or babies laying back-to-back I suppose it is possible.

I watched it once I think! I was amazed!! I knew at 4 weeks before I did a test lol

Ive soon it ,
have you seen the girl who gave birth in the fast food place?

Oh I haven't seen it but it does happen. My couz didn't know she was pregnant and the docs at a local emergency clinic didn't either when she went down there for the pains she was having. Got to the hospital and was in labour!!!
And now she has baby libbie

I watched it once I think! I was amazed!! I knew at 4 weeks before I did a test lol

Like I knew very early - i'd say by about 9dpo BUT im sure if you and I compared our pregnancies, the symptoms we each had and have now would differ dramatically.

Some women continue to have monthly bleeds during pregnancy and if you didnt have much morning sickness and just felt a bit blah for a while oit could easily be missed. A lot of the pregnancy symptoms I had were VERY similar to the ones i'd get around the time of my period. I guess what im trying to say is its not that hard to dismiss pregnancy if you arent ttc.

A friend of mine didnt find out until she was 19weeks as she had no symptoms and had monthly bleeds. it was only when she started getting a swelling in her tiny tiny tummy that she went to the GP and he asked if she was pregnant. When she said no, he took bloods which came back positive. She went into labour at 26 wks so only had 7 weeks to get used to the idea of being a mum!

here in the US its on the TLC channel on Tuesday nights
And I find it funny how women on there don't know they are pregnant
how can one not know they are pregnant?

alot of people have health problems .. one women i believe had MS? so she was having a lot of trouble at the time anyways and didn't feel the baby ... her periods had stopped anyways and her doctor had told her it was normal etc etc ... she didn't get very big .. at full term i barely even looked pregnant ... (so i can see how some people don't notice a bump etc)so yeah it easily happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->