I didn't know where to post this...

rainbows_x

Mummy.
Reaction score
Pleae bear with me, this could be long!

I went on the pill at my 6 week check up, was regular whilst on it, came off it in February, had a period February 10th, I had my next period March 13th (a little odd as I was normally having 28 day cycles, always have done) came off my period 19th of March.

I had unprotected sex on the day my period finished (19th) I got the morning after pill around 35 hours later (21st) I started bleeding on the 26th and the bleeding lasted two days, followed by constant nause for four days.

I did have sex about 3 more times since taking the MAP, unsure of dates, OH used withdrawl.

I am on CD 38 and going mad. I have taken countless numbers of tests, all looking negative, I have a doctor appointment for next week, no signs on af coming what so ever.

Not really sure what I am asking, is it likely I am pregnant? Or would the MAP really mess up my cycle this much?

I've never been on birth control but I do know it has a chance of messing with your periods which unfortunately can make it trickier discerning pregnancy I think..good luck :)

I've never been on birth control but I do know it has a chance of messing with your periods which unfortunately can make it trickier discerning pregnancy I think..good luck :)

Thanks, I'm just not sure what is going on, and not sure what to think.
OH seems to be coming around to the idea of me maybe being pregnant, wethere that be now or in the future, and I would love to be pregnant!

I hate being on BC, that's why i came off it, makes me moody, bloated, headaches etc.

That sounds terrible! o_O Thats good you're not on it anymore. There are a lot of women I have read about who have experienced bleeding in pregnancy. I think they say its common in the first trimester! And quite honestly, I hope to be able to tell you by sometime this weekend(hopefully), that I am one of those women!! hopefully you are too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->