I Didn't Think Of This...

Miss_Quirky

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Hi ladies, crossing over from teen pregnancy here. :blush:

Two years ago I got pregnant and didn't know it until I was already 5 months...two weeks later I miscarried, badly. A little background, I have severe PCOS and was told it would be incredibly difficult for me to both conceive AND hold onto the pregnancy.

Well I am in my sixth month now, and after I passed the 5 month mark I felt a huge relief...Until my best friend asked me if I was still worried, since I still have a few months to go. I began thinking about it, and now I am incredibly scared of something happening to my little guy :cry: I prevented myself from really feeling like I'm going to be a mum until now because of my previous experience, and now I'm worried all over again :nope:

I guess I just needed some support, or something...I felt it was more at place here than in teen pregnancy.

hey hun! im sorry for your loss hun! we all know exactly how you feel! xx
and congrats on this new bump! just keep positive and i hope all will be ok! xx
women here are great! so keep coming back for advice, support or to just rant and rave about anything! xxx
all my love x
Karen!
xxx

It is very normal for you to feel this way, but you will be ok I know it :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss, I wish your friend didn't remind you of this. I know she didn't mean to but now you are scared and that is normal. Try not to stress cause stress is not good for you and the baby. Just stay positive and know your on your way and your beautiful baby will be born before you know it and he will be healthy and happy ... XOOXoooXOOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I agree, it is very normal to feel this way, and you may feel this way until you are holding your baby, and you may feel this way with subsequent pregnancies as well. Unfortunatley it is the nature of the beast. It is a shame that we are unable to enjoy our pregnancies, and enjoy all the things that go along with it. I am sorry about the loss of your sweet baby. How awful. We are here to listen. But I also want to say congratulations on your baby boy!

Thank you guys very very much. I feel like this one is meant to be, and I don't know if I could try and do it again if I lost this one. :(

My OH has been a great support for me, but he is gone for four months and might not be there when Devlin is born (which I hope with all my heart happens). I just don't know if I'll feel safe even when I get into my third trimester..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->