i dont belong anywhere :(

RedRose19

Pregnant with baby 5!
Reaction score
well i was ttc.. and me and oh have broken up so obviously not ttc anymore.. and even if we get back together (most likely not) we wont be ttc anymore not for awhile anyway.. but now i just feel like i dont belong anywhere on the forum :cry:

i think i just need to get my head over that theres gonna be no babies for me for a few years and its so hard :cry:

:hugs: didn't want to read and run sorry to hear what you're going through, focus on you for a while :flower:

Hoping things improve,
Dinah

:hugs: don't feel out of place here. there are a lot of us that won't be having babies any time soon

Do you have a "back-up-dad"? Me and my GBF where gonna have a baby if neither of us was in a relationship by the time we were 30!

:hugs: im sorry to hear this. I know there are some single ladies hanging around the WTT forum so you are not alone! Lots of hugs and i hope you get things sorted soon xxx

You belong here hun! There are a few single WTTers floating around there's lots of us who won't be having babies for years yet (me being one of them)
Please stick around! :hugs: xx

:hugs: You definitely still belong here! Sorry for everything you've been going through. I hope things look up for you soon! :hugs::hugs:

I know my situation is different but i know just how you feel about not belonging :hugs: maybe we should set our own group up!

big hugs :hugs: :hugs:
You'll be ok. I know at the moment it seems like you'll have to wait forever to TTC but when you meet the right guy, everything will come together. Keep busy and focus on building a great life. Getting yourself and your homelife sorted and perfect will make for a great life for a future family. At the moment I have to wait about 4 years until we can TTC and Im going crazy already. We will all have our time, good things come to those who wait, after all, :hugs:

:hugs::hugs:

sorry to hear what you're going through. i've been there, desperate for a baby but with no man in sight. i'm sure it will happen for you and i think there are a few single wtt ladies on here.

i know what you mean about not fitting in anywhere too. i'm trying for a baby on my own via AI next summer and there aren't many people like me out there.

please stick around though. all the ladies on here are so lovely and full of good advice:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->