I dont feel like my job is safe :-(

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
I have been back at work for just over a year now and I am feeling increasingly uncomfortable.

I couldnt go back full time with my workload so I was offered a different position, I took it but circumstances arose that I could do my old job but on a smaller scale. I was made very aware that it was all dependant on the companies needs and if it would work. So far it has though has been very stressful. At every opportunity in meetings they like to re iterate this point and its not making me feel very secure as I worry that they can call me in any time if in their opinion its not working - then what happens will it be classed as me getting the sack if they dont offer me anything I am prepared to do ?

:cry::cry: :cry: I NEED the money and cant afford not to work

feeling very fed up and feel like im being watched all the time

I hate when they use the excuse "business needs" I understand it is a business and they can't accommodate everybody's individual requests but at my work they use the line "business needs" to just do whatever the hell they want whether it has any impact on the business or not.

I think the best thing to do is just make out your are not under any pressure and that you are doing a fantastic job ( I'm sure you are as well). In business it's all about bullshitting anyway. Lol I'm not cynical!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->