I dont know what my body is doing...

AussieBub

Mum to 2DD & 1DS
Reaction score
TMI: Need opinions or advice or something.... My AF finished on the 21st of last month. Before my DD, my cycles were 31 days so I guestimated I'd ovulate anywhere between the 26th and the 3rd. We've DTD on the 22nd, 25th, 29th & 3rd. On the 3rd I had a lot of CM and pinching on my right side so I thought maybe that was ovulation. But then on the 5th I had major uterus cramping, similar to implantation cramps. I've just gone to the toilet and when I wiped I had a lot of egg white cm. I don't know what to think.

If I reverted back to my pre-pregnancy cycle of 31 days then my AF should be due on the 14th so I think it's too late now for me to be ovulating. If I did in fact ovulate around the 26th-27th then that would've perfectly matched up to be implanting yesterday. But would I still have excess egg white cm if I wasn't ovulating and was implanting? I just don't know whether to keep DTD frequently in case I am ovulating or whether it'll have passed and to wait to see if my AF starts. I seriously don't know what to think. What do you think?

-AussieBub

Ewcm after ovulation can sometimes indicate pregnancy x I would say wait and test x

Oh man I really hope so! It's so hard waiting to test. I'm not wanting to test until at least the 14th when I think Af is due but it's hard to put it out of my mind.

Thanks for the response! :)
-AussieBub x

Any other opinions are most welcome!

-AussieBub

I know it's confusing but just be thankful you seem to be ovulating! Keep on BDing and something is sure to happen! I take a test once a week now bc I'm still not sure what my body is doing jic. I'm jealous of your cm lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->