• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I don't know what to do...

nellie

Reaction score
I am 5 days late!!!! I took 2 pregnancy tests yesterday morning that were negative. :(

My periods are very regular (28 to 29 days), so being this late is very strange. My question is....should I wait a few days and test again? Test again when I get home from work? Get a blood pregnancy test?

Is it possible that I want to be pregnant so badly that I have willed my period away? I'm sure that isn't actually possible...but hey, you never know.

What would you guys do?!?

The only thing you can do is keep testing. If you keep getting negatives and still no period then maybe go to your doctors? Good luck x

oh and also, what brand of pregnancy test should i buy? what is the most sensitive (that I can buy at a drug store)?

I used Answer Early Response and got my first response and then got a FRER and the line was much darker. I have heard FRER's are the best that you can buy in a drugstore in terms of sensitivity.

You could have also ovulated later too and that is why you are late. I hope you get some answers soon. Good luck!!!!!!! :hugs:

I have a friend who didn't get a :bfp: until she was 10 weeks pregnant, so you never know! I would re-test in a few days and see what happens, if still neg, I would go to your doc and get bloods done to see what is going on in there. Best of luck!! :D

Thanks everyone! I took a Walgreens brand early response test and I could see the faintest line. THEN, I looked about 30 minutes later and I could see a very clear line.

About an hour later I took a Answer Early test and it was negative.

I don't think I have ever been so tortured in my life. I can't get my camera to take a clear picture of the "positive" test.... Maybe its just an evap line?

Good luck! Sounds promising... xx

I think in this case hun the best thing is to get a blood test done. That is going to be the only that that puts your mind at ease either way. Best of luck xox

maybe you just need to retest with fmu instead of through the day when your urine is most diluted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->