I don't know what's going on

HCas

Reaction score
How's that to start this off? But it's true. I've been charting my BBT since cd4. I have PCOS and was told this is the only reliable way to tell when I O.

Anyways my temps have kinda been all over the place but fertilityfriend said I O'd on cd8 I continued putting in information of course. A few days later it all changed and said I O'd on cd15 instead. I also started getting +OPKs the same day and have continued to have them (even today). I still continued to add information and noticed my temp rising. I started having sore breasts on Saturday and had af like cramping Saturday and Sunday and have slight cramping today. I thought maybe it was implantation, but then today when I added in my temp it changed again and says I O'd cd21 making me 3dpo. Which means that my symptoms started the day right after O.

Usually my breast get sore a week before AF and cramps start literally only moments before she shows (every time!) The cramps also do not feel like cysts rupturing. It's not that painful. I really have no clue what to think. What can cause cramping and sore breast so early? And is it possible I still haven't O'd?

Attaching chart so you guys can see what I mean with the temp being all over.

Attachments

• chart2.PNG
    chart2.PNG
    33.9 KB · Views: 3
For a verification you can also check the consistency of the mucus. This will help you to zero down on the day properly. For more info you can read this post here about ovulation tracking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->