I dont know whats wrong

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Alexs beditme is 7.30pm, that passed and running a bit late put him to bed at 8pm.

10.15 and im still trying to get him down. Ive fed him, changed him, got him up, given teething gel, rubbed cream on his head, got him up for a while and tried getting him down again. Hes still crying and resisting.

I dont know what else to do :cry:

:hugs: Not sure what to suggest sorry. Maybe he has a bad tummy or something? Hope he goes to sleep soon x x x

Aww hunni,no real advice sorry just wanted to send :hugs:

Have you tried just settling him and leaving him for a few minutes,then doing again,not talking about let him cry it out just leave him to settle for a few mins.Finnlay is like this most nights but leave him for a couple of minutes at a time and re-settle we usually get there.Sorry cant be of more help.xx

I think hes finally down, more cream on his head and thick and it seems to have done the trick.

Im zonked.

Aww glad he has finally settled hun.Try and get some me time now!:hugs:x

Check he's not hot or cold, or as dizzy said, let him lie for a few minutes. He may be overstimulated. He can also sense your feelings if your anxious or worried so take a breather and go back to him a little fresher! If he's safe where he lies there's no harm to him if you leave for a few minutes while you prepare yourself.
Good luck and Hugs x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"