I don't know where I fit....

Ley

mum to 3 pinks
Reaction score
So I was here as we were NTNP and planning to TTC in June. Then I moved over to TTC in April when we decided to ttc but I just don't fit in there :(. I'm having all sorts of problems with my cycles and I don't feel like I can talk to anyone over there. We aren't actively trying as such we are just NTNP and if it happens it happens kinda thing.
Can I come back here? I feel a bit like a little lost sheep lol

Aww its nice that you feel comfortable with us.

I find all the other forums a bit scary so I tend to stick to here.

xxx

Most definitley! :hugs: Welcome Back! Hope you get your :bfp: very soon :D

xx

Thanks ladies, I think it's because everyone over there tends to be really caught up on all the technical stuff and I felt a bit like the quiet kid in class who keeps quiet because they don't have a clue whats going on lol.
It doesn't bother me if a bfp takes a while I need to get my cycles back to normal properly really before we even think about actively trying.

Thank you for having me back x

I am going to be the same! I think I'm gunna stay here too :smug: Just looking in there scares me :haha:

xx

:hugs:

I feel exactly the same, I take my last pill tomorrow and once my cycles return (who knows how long that will be) I will consider myself to be TTC but I'm going to stay here I think because the TTC forum seems to be more about charting etc and I really don't want to go down that route...... yet......

Fingers crossed we make it to first tri without ever having to leave the safety and comfort that is WTT :haha:
:dust:

Awwww welcome back! I too feel more at home here, we are ntnp but all the charting/temping/poas is just too much for me! It feels so much more relaxed and unpressured over here! Stick with us and you'll be fine! :thumbup: xxxx

Thanks everyone. Nice to know I'm not alone xx

Welcome back :hugs: I'm a little scared of moving over in June so will probably stay here until I get my BFP :) we are NTNP too xxx

Might come here too... Tried ttcal and mc support, but I'm in limbo so who knows, plus if you're here Ley, I may as well tag along! Lol

I don't want to chat and use OPK either. I don't want to put pressure on me and my husband. Hey if 6 months down the line i'm not pregnant maybe but I just want to take a relaxed appoach.

I've got a while to go yet, but I'll be staying here rather than moving to TTC when my ticker gets to zero, as we'll just be doing it... lots. No charting, no hassle just rudies! x

Im staying here too. i love all you wtt girlies - dont know what id do without you so im definatly stopping here as long as you shall have me :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->