I don't know where to post this..

S

Serene123

Obviously this isn't about me as I'm PG. My friend had unprotected sex 4days before me. It was almost 2WK after her period. (Period 24th August, Sex 7th September.) She hasn't had a normal period since. They havn't been on time. They've been 1-2days and there has been NO clots. I think she's PG. She's had increased CM, sickness (along with disliking food and loss of apitite) and boob ache. I'm convinced she's getting a bump but she's convinced she's just getting fat because she has had bleeding. She said the bleeding was more like pink mucus. I really think she could be PG. What do you think? Could she just be going out in sympathy for me? She's too afraid to test and I can't convince her she should. HELP!

I think she should test. It's not that usually to get some bleeding and still be pg...have talked with people where that's happened (once, my friend's mom with her, same friend's aunt, another friend's cousin). I'd try and convince her to test, or at least see her doc and tell them about everything and have them test her. GL!

its certainly possible, shorter or lighter than normal than usual periods can be becuase of pregnancy, convince her to tesat, buy one and demand she does it!

She definitely should test, so that she can know one way or the other and prepare her mind and body if she is preggo.

When in doubt...Test.... :)

She should also see a doc too esp if she has any pain or anything. just to be on the safe side.

Buy the test for her and try and make her. She might take the test if you give it too her.
She could be if her periods are not normal, sounds to me like she could be.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->