I don't mean to moan but. . .

Jewel07

Reaction score
...I feel sick, I have a banging headache, my back is agony as is my pelvis, I'm waddling like a duck, my feet are swollen, as is my labia!(sorry tmi), my stretchmarks are stinging, my bump feels so heavy and on top of this I'm sat at my desk trying to look mildly interested in inane idiotic tasks surrounded by idiotic people. I've spent half my morning away from my desk walking to the loo or to get water etc and I swear half of them are eyeballing me because I'm
up and down like a yoyo- well i tell you what its tough t*ts!!!! I have a whole 4 n half weeks left in work helllllppppppp!!!

Ahh I feel so much better now :)

...I feel sick, I have a banging headache, my back is agony as is my pelvis, I'm waddling like a duck, my feet are swollen, as is my labia!(sorry tmi), my stretchmarks are stinging, my bump feels so heavy and on top of this I'm sat at my desk trying to look mildly interested in inane idiotic tasks surrounded by idiotic people. I've spent half my morning away from my desk walking to the loo or to get water etc and I swear half of them are eyeballing me because I'm
up and down like a yoyo- well i tell you what its tough t*ts!!!! I have a whole 4 n half weeks left in work helllllppppppp!!!

Ahh I feel so much better now :)

I know how you feel! can't say it will get any better, but i can relate!
my head hurts, my hips are killing me, i have to keep alternating which side i lie on, and as i turn over i can feel all her weight moving from one hip to the other.. cant lie on my back because i feel like i'm suffocating! TMI but i'm constantly swollen down there, and sometimes even get friction burns from walking with the extra swelling. I have extra discharge so im constantly thinking im loosing my plug when i'm not! and the heartburn is sooooo bad!
I'm sick of getting asked 'any signs yet?' and i'm not allowed to go anywhere alone 'just in case'. :growlmad: its nice to have a good rant :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->