I don't post that much but just had to share!!

surprise no5

4 little boys
Reaction score
Had my 21+1 scan yesterday and after 4 gorgeous boys i'm pleased to announce we'll be welcoming to the world a little girl :cloud9::cloud9:

I'm in total shock, had convinced myself this was a boy as apart from being a little more sick than usual i've been eating all the same food as previously and am carrying the same too. Am just soooo shocked, happy and excited all rolled into 1 :kiss::kiss:

Congratulations! She'll have some very protective big brothers! Lol

Yay congratulations hun, I have 3 boys and Im hoping that this one is a girl, Im trying not to get my hopes up too much though, trying to convince myself I got another boy in there lol, so I am not too dissapointed.....

Congrats hun! I know the feeling, I've got one boy, followed by 4 girls, so was delighted when we found out this was another boy! Bet your so chuffed :D

Congrats...lovely to hear your happy.
I originally read your post that you were carrying 4 boys... i was thinking bloody hell!!!!

Ahhh thats lovely news..congrats xx

aww thats great, im actually finding myself really happy for u even though i dont know u, its always nice when someone is blessed with the sex theyd like,esp when they have several of the other, although it would have been a blessing either way im sure. nice new experience for u, a lil girly :)
congrats and welcome to team :pink: xx

oh congrats! I'm the opposite 4 beautiful little girls and finally this one is a boy it's a shock isn't it! I figured girl cause well i have 4 already lol. I almost fell off the table! I'm truly excited for you!

Aw that's lovely, what great news for you :hugs: Congrats! x

COngrats and welcome to team pink. You just gave me hope if I ever have baby #5. Right now I will have 4 girls come April. So if OH agrees to one more maybe just maybe it will be a boy. :)

Huge congrats! We have 3 boys total so we're hoping one day some pink dust comes our way.

awh congratulations that you'll have a girl this time. xx

aww thats so nice im so pleased for u congrats. although none of your boys clothes will be usefull now hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->