I don't think i can do this anymore

jenny25

Reaction score
Each month goes by another kick in the face and its getting to the point where i wanna argue with OH i snap at him and have major mood swings , im finding this too stressful on our relationship to go through this month after month im fed up and feeling really low:(:cry:

I felt this way yesterday, i keep having real ups and downs with it..... i'm quite positive today but any little thing could turn me.

BIG HUGS XXXXXXXX

im thinking if it doesnt happen this month then im giving up on it , i dont think our relationship could go through this month after month and i dont think i could mentally go through it xx

I go through times like this too. The other night we had got so stressed and had been fighting but hadn't BD'd for a few days and I was getting angry saying if we don't BD how are we supposed to make a baby and then we tried and due to the stress we tried to BD but neither of us were enjoying it and then I got all upset and started crying saying that I just want a baby so much. When I let my feelings go and let my tears out we ended up BD'ing again and it was so much better. We just realised that we both want the same thing and that we need to stick together.

It is so hard though and a very stressful time.

x

I go through times like this too. The other night we had got so stressed and had been fighting but hadn't BD'd for a few days and I was getting angry saying if we don't BD how are we supposed to make a baby and then we tried and due to the stress we tried to BD but neither of us were enjoying it and then I got all upset and started crying saying that I just want a baby so much. When I let my feelings go and let my tears out we ended up BD'ing again and it was so much better. We just realised that we both want the same thing and that we need to stick together.

It is so hard though and a very stressful time.

x

i think im going through the same as you...me and hubby just get upset over the same thing.. argue over the same thing...its like baby is taking over both our emotions making us snappy at each other. i love him so much and biting at him for nothing is just soo silly..

but just like you atleast we make up and keep trying together, thats all that matters - were in this together even when it get really hard trying for bamino :) xx

i so agree with swanny...me & my dh are the same....i really try not to get stressed at time of ovulation but i just cant help myself lol.....once we have dtd im immediately working out when we should dtd again to up our chances of a BFP!! I got my smiley face wed morning, we dtd tues night & then wed night & then last night i was hinting we should do it but think he wasnt in the mood...he went & had a shower then came down & watched a bit of tv....after bout an hr i said right im off to bed u coming?? & i was pleased as soon as we got in bed he said come on then lol....im thinking if i got my smiley face wed morning then they say you can ovulate up to 48 hrs after you get the face so that could be this morning....& the egg last for about 12 hrs is that right??? so if dh is home by 3pm ish today might sneak 1 last attempt in lol.....i soooo would love BFP Christmas eve...thats when im due on!!! agghhh!!! xx

I know what you are saying its got to the point now that i personally dont enjoy sex no more its lost everything too me thats why i never really do it after i ovulate i may sound selfish and that but i just feel like their is no great effort their i have tried to suggest things but it goes like right out the window , we have been trying for nearly 14 months we have had 2 mc in that time march and sept so this is our 3rd cycle after the d&c xxx

im not due on till tuesday but i done a really stupid thing i was so frustrated with myself and i chucked my tests out :(

we having only been ttc for 6 months so nothing in comparison, cant imagine how stressed i would be after 14months.

We only bd around ovulation though too, it's become such a chore... i'm just thinking that everything can got 'back to normal' when i get bfp.....

so sorry i dont have any answers for you...... wish you lots of luck and here's lots of baby dust for you x

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Sorry your feeling low sweetie, can't imagine how stressed out you must be and it's like a vicious circle right?

It will happen, its just nature's shite-y way of telling us that she's the boss...I want a baby more than anything in the world but this month I am dedicating all my babydust to you - my BFP can wait.

:dust::dust::dust:

PS: to cheer you up...

Once upon a time a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" .

The girl said "No" and she lived happily ever after.

She went shopping, drank vodka with friends, always had a clean house, never had to cook, had a wardrobe full of shoes and bags, stayed skinny and was never farted upon.

The End.

thanks girls for your kinds words , i dont have people who understand how i feel at the moment and no one really too talk too about this , sometimes its like i let him down with it not happening and with my history too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->