I don't think it will ever happen!

mrphyemma

2DS, 1DD, 1 Angel baby
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I just feel so blooming miserable. Just had another BFN today :cry: We were trying for two whole years before we fell pregnant after 7 clomid cycles last November. As you can imagine we were overjoyed to be expecting after such a long time trying and then to have your happiness cruelly snatched away at 8 weeks is devastating. We lost our precious baby on New Year's Eve :cry: and have been ttc like maniacs ever since. I don't ovulate properly on my own anymore and have only a few rounds of clomid left. My left tube is blocked which also limits my chances each cycle. I just want to be pregnant again so badly but don't think it is ever going to happen now :(

:hugs: I sooooooo understand. I went through the fertility treatment- got pregnant in January and then BOOM~ mc between 7-8 weeks. JUST AWFUL!!!!

Have you thought about doing an IUI with Clomid? Usually when you take Clomid- it affects your lining and cm and works best when paired with an IUI honestly. It definitely increases the odds.. especially since you've already tried multiple times with just Clomid. Another option would be try Femara instead of Clomid- which I definitely am a fan of. The side effects are less and it doesn't affect your lining or CM like Clomid does.

Definitely hang in there.. and NEVER give up!!! :hugs:

Thank you for your reply hollyw79 and I am truly sorry for your loss. I haven't actually considered iui yet probably because we would have to pay privately for it, same with the femara. I guess once the free options have all been done then we will have to consider finding the money to pay for treatment. Good Luck in getting your forever baby x

thank you my dear~ I Hope the same for you. I will say~ the IUI was really not THAT expensive.. no where near what IVF would cost. I only paid about $250 each time.. which in the scheme of things is totally worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->