I don't understand fleece wraps!

colsy

Mummy to 2 li'l pudd'ns
Reaction score
Fleece wraps - I don't get them! Each time I've tried them, the urine just goes straight through and makes my son's clothes wet. So OK, his nappy may stay a bit drier but his dungarees or babygro are wet instead. Am I missing the point?

They are not good if your baby is still sitting/laying in one place a lot as pressure makes them wick through, they are better when baby is crawling so not putting pressure on one particular place. :)

I don't get them either! I only have the fleece wraps that are lined with PUL (Tiny eco ones are excellent!)

I also don't get wool (probably the same reason!) and have 3 brand new wool nappies I have never used...should probably sell them!

We only use fleece during the day when I know I can change Emma right after she pees since we get compression wicking too. Wool doesn't seem to wick though once it's been lanolized- probably because the lanolin helps waterproof the wool and the wool also absorbs some of the urine. I was a little scared off wool after trying fleece but now love it

weve never had a problem with fleece but when we use it we use it over a fleece backed nappy so i guess its like using a double layered wrap, maybe i should start making wraps with pul on since so many people seem to have problems with them

x

I love wool and fleece and don't use any PUL now. I have never had any leaking with any if mine either :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->