I dont want to say goodbye

Kayleigh Lou

Reaction score
:cry::cry::cry:

I woke last night at around 3am after having an awful dream that i had, had a major bleed. I went to the loo and there was nothing :thumbup:. After convincing myself i was just an horrible dream i went back to sleep.

This morning during 'cuddle time' :winkwink: with hubby i asked him to stop and to my horror i was bleeding.

I dont know whether to go to my EPU and see if they will see me or whether i should just take it easy today. The bleeding was slightly darker than pinky. But NOT red. The only other thing ive been experiencing is back pain today and my usual morning sickness.

Im not ready to say good bye yet :nope:

Hun it could be absolutely nothing at all, see how the bleeding goes, and if it gets heavier then go down to your epu. Wishing you all the best xxxxx

If by 'cuddle time' you mean sex then it's very common to bleed after sex in the first trimester. I bled once or twice afterwards and because I knew what had caused it it didn't really cause me too much concern. There is an increased blood flow to your cervix etc atm so it's very easy that sex can cause some bleeding.

If it gets heavy though then go to your EPU. I'm sure everything will be fine.

:hugs:

Lol sorry yes i meant sex. Hubby was horrified.

I was just so scary. I havent been to the loo since as i dont want to look

Sorry this sounds so stupid but my dog messed up the laptop my jumping up and a PM reply I was doing was posted on here instead. Hence the 'Hello' title at the top!

I know how you feel, when I had a little but of unexplained bleeding it was awful, everytime I felt wet down there I was so worried about what I'd see when I went to the toilet, whether it would be blood or discharge.

Hopefully if it's just blood from your cervix it will start to turn brown which is what happened with me.

I really hope so...

I just wish i could fast forward the next 3 weeks or so. Then id feel better about things.

I also had part of my cervix removed due to pre cancerous cells. i wonder if that would make a difference??

I have bled after sex up to last week it's an aggravated cervix hun but if your worried get to the EPU xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->