I dread calling my ob.

Nagazim

Reaction score
In my previous pregnancies I was very over weight and got very sick later in the pregnancy. So preeclampsia hit and I was rushed to c-sect. DD was very sick when she was born and had to spend 2 weeks in a specialty NICU 2 hours away from our home so that was Hell.

Because of my previous health history I worry they'll instantly put me on "mandatory this and that".

I've lost a lot of weight and have become accustomed to exercise and moving my body as much as I can. I worry they won't take my new lifestyle into consideration. I truly believe a lot of my issues have been due to my weight. That isn't going to be an obstacle now.

I just don't even want to tell the ob yet.

Call your OB, set up your first appointment and go. If s/he says things that make you uncomfortable or unhappy, just find a new doctor. Simple as that. :thumbup:

Congratulations, by the way. :flower:

Nagazim, with my daughter i had a terrible case of obstetric cholestasis. But with my second, i was watched closely but wasnt made a priority.
Hopefully you will just be monitored, but not made to feel pressured during your pregnancy. you know what and how you suffered last time, so the best person to spot those symptoms is yourself.
Hopefully your ob will listen to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->