I dread nappy changes..

S

Serene123

It's not that she screams, or cries or fights, she just runs away! I can't catch her, I can't get her nappy done up.. It takes about 20 minutes!!!!!

:rofl:

Haha! Mine always try and roll out of my reach and then crawl away since they love being naked!

Yeah, most the time she's left nappyless for half an hour now..

I am with ya there lol Sometimes I get it on, but she ends up with a wedgy from all the struggling lol

WOW an 8 month old baby running? you cant catch her??? leeons quite good he just lies there laughing now and then rolls way

Have you tried pull ups? Or giving her a toy to play with while she's on her back

:rofl: i pictured her running round the house like a 3 year old and you chasing her with a nappy :)

I've tried toys, she rolls over with them and takes them with her.. If I give her the Sudocrem she bites the lid off.. I've tried everything.. Except pullups! Do they even make them small enough? Size 4? :rofl:

i think with pull ups they have to be able to stand up?

also if they do a dirty poo then u still have to lie them down to change it to clean?????

I've tried toys, she rolls over with them and takes them with her.. If I give her the Sudocrem she bites the lid off.. I've tried everything.. Except pullups! Do they even make them small enough? Size 4? :rofl:
I put pullups on alexa yesterday lol she is a size 5 though... you can probably get them in size four though!xx

Pull ups at her age seems pointless to me. Bethanie's really good with nappy time, she happily lays down and lets me do it. She had the rolling away phase though lol.

Pull ups at her age seems pointless to me. Bethanie's really good with nappy time, she happily lays down and lets me do it. She had the rolling away phase though lol.

leeon is past the rolling away phase too he just lays there tickling his tummy laughing to himself

pull ups seem better for potty training days IMO

I ALWAYS change Ryan standing up, even when he's poo'd. He won't lie down, so we quickly learned to change him standing up. TBH I find it easier that way. We use pull-ups in size 4, so if she can stand up (think you said she can), then you could try them.

Seth is a nightmare like that too. Especially after his bath, I put him on the floor yesterday, pulled the plug out of the bath and the next thing I know he's crawled halfway down the hallway, soaking and completely naked.

Im pleased nursery have taken over most of the nappy changes coz it's so stressful lol takes like half an hour to do

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"