• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i dreamt that i had my baby with me

teareye

Reaction score
All day i've been thinking about a dream that i had last night. i dreamt that i was pregnant with the baby i had lost, instead of waking up feeling sad i've spent all day feeling calm, happy even. i don't understand i've always felt bad when i've thought about my little boy and yet today it felt fantastic it was the most amazing dream i've eve had. the feelings of overwhelming happiness to be pregnant has made for a fantasic day.
I dont understand what my dream means, i would like to know as it all felt so real to me. now confused but still having the buzz of the emotions

awwwww hun i know what you mean... whenever ive dreamt about Sam i feel the way you have been.... I love dreaming of my baby as in a way it brings me closer and lets me do the things i never had the chance to, if you know what i mean. Ive not dreamt about him for a while though :(

its nice to have a feeling of peace and calm after all the pain losing your baby leaves you with. i'd sayjust go with feelings your having and maybe take the dream as a sign that your coming/come to terms with your loss? i know in my own experiance, that when i stopped waking up each morning in tears, i took it as a sign i was healing.......... :hugs: happy to chat if you want to pmxx

i dream about siobhan all the time. everytime alyssa is sick and wants me 2 sleep with her is the worst tho cos i dream of wot siobhan wud look like and then wake up and see alyssa and for a split second belive its her. no matter how many time i have the same dream i still get caught up in the moment and the come bk 2 reality

For weeks after I lost my baby at 9week 2 days I had terrible nightmares about the doctors lying to me and my baby was still alive, I could see my baby and hear it crying but I could not get to it, people used to grab me and drag me and id fight and fight and fight to get to my crying baby but I couldn't, it was awful, I had the similar dream for weeks but they slowly stopped I have more positive dreams now.
Sorry for your loss
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"