I fancy some....

Baby France

Me and my amazing babies!
Reaction score
At the market today OH and I were buying all our meat and then our veg for the week.

We were slowly filling our basket while DS was tottering around and being nosey. Next thing he just said Ooooh, yes, mushrooms. Went and got a little bag and started filling it up, saying 'I got the mushrooms mummy'.

It was so funny...what has your LO decided to get, just because they fancied some?

hahaha! brilliant.

The other day Ruby toddled up to the wines and said 'we need wines mummy' :blush: YOU need wine would've been one thing but 'we' need wines, oops

hahaha! brilliant.

The other day Ruby toddled up to the wines and said 'we need wines mummy' :blush: YOU need wine would've been one thing but 'we' need wines, oops

When my mum took DS shopping, my mum got the wine and DS said "you don't need any more dirty beer nanny".

My mum then told me to let OH get some beer :lol:

When we go shopping we let Earl choose things like fruit and veg for himself (within reason lol) and the other day he was stood trying to reach a particular apple for about 5 minutes before finally giving up and coming over telling me 'can't reach apples Mummy'. There were literally hundreds of other apples, but he wanted russets! :haha:

aimee-lou - my little boy always does that with apples as well lol.

I love how my boy will choose something and it's only then that I go 'eek, it's been ages since you've had X'...it's like he still has this inbuilt nutritional indicator!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->