i feel awfull

weestar21

Reaction score
thismorning i woke up at 5am with a really sharp stabbing pain at the top of my tummy right under my ribs. It felt as though something was stuck and when i tried to move it sent sharp shooting pains up my chest. i was really scared :cry: came downstairs and took my inhalor as i was finding it a bit hard to breath :( Now ive got really bad cramps thats comming and going and AF isnt due for another 2 weeks so i know its not that. My throat feels like someone has made me swallow 5 million razors and my neck is so sore too.

OH, Adele and Colby have been unwell so think its just what they had ive got but that pain i had thsimorning really gave me a fright i really thought i was gonna pass out or something, no point me going to the docs cos their as much use as a chocolate fireguard :hissy:

sorry for moaning i just feel so ill :cry::cry:

How are you feeling now babe?

If your Docs are no good, maybe next time ring NHS Direct....

im alot better now thanks Tam, just got a really sore throat but much better :)

kids seem a lot better too but im dreading Adele going back to nursery on the 16th cos i know no sooner will she be back she will pick something else up and we'll be back to square 1 again :(

xxxxxx

im alot better now thanks Tam, just got a really sore throat but much better :)

kids seem a lot better too but im dreading Adele going back to nursery on the 16th cos i know no sooner will she be back she will pick something else up and we'll be back to square 1 again :(

xxxxxx

sore throat 4m bletehrin 2 me 4 an hr lol!!!! :muaha:

Awwwwwww thats a shame!!!!

"Take out ear plugs for a day or two!"
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members