I feel bad for her!

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
My 13 year old is a bit of a madam to put it nicely!
last week she turned 13 and we had friends over for Pizza and movies then she took them to the cinema.
We spent alot of money on her.

They are all on holiday from school for a week and every day her friends call and ask her to go to the cinema or bowling, stuff like that, stuff that costs me £20 a time.

I said no tonight,when one of her friends called to ask her to go bowling tomorrow for the simple reason I can't afford it.

Now I feel guilty! I don't want her to miss out on going out with her friends, but OH has said no way cos she has had too much over the past week and she hasn't been the best behaved child in the world lately :hissy:

Oh why do they make us feel like this!!! :hissy:

oh sweetie, don't feel bad :hugs: kids have to learn the value of money, and i'm sure she'll be fine. kids always make us feel guilty huh! :hugs: x

oh sweetie, don't feel bad :hugs: kids have to learn the value of money, and i'm sure she'll be fine. kids always make us feel guilty huh! :hugs: x

They do, especially teenagers!! Oh I have just realised i have to do it all over again with Daisy!!! :dohh:

oh yes!! i always remember how horrible and guilty i made my mum feel! god i hope maddi doesn't take after me :dohh: x

:hugs: x

oh yes!! i always remember how horrible and guilty i made my mum feel! god i hope maddi doesn't take after me :dohh: x

:hugs: x

LOL I know, I was just as bad, maybe this is my payback after all the trauma I caused my mum!

Maybe suggest to her that she could have her friends over to the house to watch a DVD and microwave popcorn etc. Much cheaper and she still gets to see her friends and you feel less guilty.

Although if she really has been naughty/too cheeky or bratty my mum wouldn't have let me have friends over either unless I had done something to persuade her; such as hoovering the house or cleaning the bathrooms.

I am dreading teenage years! My oldest is coming up 7 and shes much like this too. Always asking why she can not go swimming or to the cinema etc etc every time she is off school on hol or weekends... and then she goes stroppy saying im boring, shes bored, life's boring etc etc! Fun fun fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->