I feel bad!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
Quite a number of you will know the crap I have dealt with in my job....

... not paid for time off
... no risk assessment done
... comments from managers about pregnancy
... hours reduced

well I finally emailed this company thats centred around sex discrimination (its a no win no fee company and has adverts in all the preg mags)

Well she emailed me back this morning and thinks I have a good case of sex discrimination!
Its stupid but I feel bad on the company... its only a northampton based company! I need to some encouragement girls that Im doing the right thing!

I want what is owed to me and also to stop them doing it to other pregnant girls!!

Absolutley you should go ahead with it. The sooner companies realise that they cannot discriminate against pregnant women the better. I've been fortunate with my workplaces that they have really good to me but I have friends who have been discriminated against so I have every sympathy for you. I hope it's successful for you. x

I say go for it, as i was in the same situation when i was pregnant at the company i work for now, they made me work late and just the conditions were horrible.. After i lost CJ they offered me a huge paccage i could not resist, as long as you are not planning on returning to the company i would say take them out hun.....

:hug:

I say go for it, as i was in the same situation when i was pregnant at the company i work for now, they made me work late and just the conditions were horrible.. After i lost CJ they offered me a huge paccage i could not resist, as long as you are not planning on returning to the company i would say take them out hun.....

definetly dont want to return... but thats part of my point they have made me jobless in effect cos i dont want to go back to the company cos of the way they have treated me!!

Quite a number of you will know the crap I have dealt with in my job....

... not paid for time off
... no risk assessment done
... comments from managers about pregnancy
... hours reduced

well I finally emailed this company thats centred around sex discrimination (its a no win no fee company and has adverts in all the preg mags)

Well she emailed me back this morning and thinks I have a good case of sex discrimination!
Its stupid but I feel bad on the company... its only a northampton based company! I need to some encouragement girls that Im doing the right thing!

I want what is owed to me and also to stop them doing it to other pregnant girls!!

jesus do we work in the same office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the staff in my office still smoke aswell mind and the boss rolls spliffs daily and lights fires outside that give me bad headaches and sickness
ive been taking photos (just incase)

Go for it hun, some managers are down right disgusting. My company is the same, but we wont go into details whilst i still work there!!! LOL
Take them to the cleaners, you have every right

Even if it is a local company they cant treat people like shit. TBH i think the smaller companies are worse cos they dont think anyone will complain whilst big companies would be in the shit. Go for it, they shouldnt of treated you like that its not as though you're just being petty. :hugs:

You have to do this! For yourself and future pregnant women! Good luck xxxx

Something needs to be done. I'd go ahead with it hon. The thing is, it may change them and they will be more fair with other women in the future, as well as getting what you deserve.

recently I found out another one of my work friends left....

she phoned me and told me why!! Its cos she is pregnant :yipee: but she asked for some time off cos she is suffering from m/s (its only her second job) and they REFUSED!! :hissy:!!

My friend then phoned in sick to a shift to which the manager replied "oh for fucks sake"!! Ive tried to tell her that they cannot do that as she has now been forced to leave!! Im hoping if I make progress with my case she will be prompted to do the same!! :)

I totally agree with what you're doing - it's not as if you haven't enough reasons! The way women and especially pregnant women get treated in the working world is so often unfair it needs to be highlighted more often.

Go for it hun, screw em for all you can get, they have no right to make you feel bad, so you have everyright to shame the balls off of them.
I assume doing this will mean they will have to change their policy for how people are treated, so you arnt just standing up for you, you are standing up for everyone who has been and will be treated badly in this job.

Good luck, be strong and do this!!!!

bloody hell they arent very nice are they, u defo need to do something about this they shouldnt get away with it, so i say go for it 100% good luck

Good luck hun! I totally admire how strong of a person you seem to be! Don't put up with their shit!

definately go for it. they cant treat people like that, not in this day and age!!

You go girl!! They have no right to make you feel the way they did. Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->