I feel like a bitch

My friend had her baby this morning at 6 52, weighing 5lb 8 and they have called her isabella rachel marie

I think apes will rule the world b4 its my turn:rofl:

Drazic is right it will be your turn one day, i can see myself checking bnb to see if theres an update and if you have had your baby!!
hehe

It wouldn't be fair to your OH to force parenthood on him nor would it be fair for the baby being born only wanted by one parent. Dad MIGHT come around, but he also might not. I know it sucks, but BOTH of you need to be ready since you would BOTH be in this together.

I am glad i found this thread.

In Jan my OH said we should try for a baby, I said no as we should buy a house first.

Now hes gone right off the idea and won't even talk about it :hissy:

Next time he says yes I am gonna pounce on him there and then!

We have been together 6 years and living together for 5.

I had a scare 2m ago and when i finaly came on he admited that he was a little dissapointed. Hes admited he dosent want kids yet for purely selfish reasons-his words not mine, he dosent want to have to sacrifice things but if it did happen unexpectadly hed come round to it in a shot. Hes the tipe of bloke to still have a games console when he is 60.

I had a scare 2m ago and when i finaly came on he admited that he was a little dissapointed.
Ho hum, sounds familiar. We honestly thought that I was preggers last month, and then, guess what? He was actually disappointed when I wasn't. Since then he seems to have mellowed towards the whole idea of being a Dad.

Has your OH had much to do with babies or children? Does he even know what he might be missing out on? You know what men are like, no imaginations half the time!

I think men usually find e'thing to do with commitment scary. Then when it (marriage, babies etc) actually happens they are usually all o.k with it. In fact, they are often more into it than you are. :wacko:

Aria, I think I have agreed with you before on the getting pregnant 'accidently' score. On the whole, it really isn't something I agree with and I'm glad I waited. But if I was getting much older than I am now (I'm 30) and it looked as though having children wasn't going to be on the agenda then I might end getting a visit from the 'Baby Fairy'. Most likely though, I would be having a very long hard think about my future with my partner. Gulp.

He loves kids, we babysit a fair bit so wev allways got kids around. Hes not a small baby person hes scared hes going to hurt them.

Well if we have an accident it will be his fault. I refuse to take the pill as its him that dosent want kids so why should i take something that makes me into an emotional wreck.
So he has to buy and use the comdoms so like i said if we have an accident itl be on him :rofl:

I want a big family (four kids) and had been going out with DH for nearly five years before he proposed. As I know my plans take time I told him I loved him to bits but wouldn't wait for more than ten years for our relationship to move forward... I was serious at giving him time although it could interfere with my desires, but it didn't take him more than 4 months to propose and here we are, 8 months married and planning ttc for december. I think giving them time (10 years is more than enough) and letting them know how important the relationship and family are to you makes them think about it...
The "accident" is not the solution for me as someone that doesn't even consider my feelings and needs makes me think seriously about the long run... I've experienced...

Have you talked about having a joint account just to save up? As you both have your own expenses, I think it could be possible to save, say 100pounds each a month and by the end of the year you'll have 2400 pounds to put towards your life together (say kids, appartement or whatever)... He must have other expenses such as food, electricity, water, rubbish tax, car, telephone / mobil, etc so asking him for more is too much but the 100 pound (or whatever reasonable amount) requieres compromise but not too much sacrifice at the moment as you both have debts... How do you feel about that?

Of course this bank account will have no credit card and will need both signatures to draw money out, this will requiere you both to be in charge of your money and what it's spent on...

I literally have no life. yet he is sqaundering money left right and centre. With my two jobs i do make quite a bit but i have ym flat that i have to pay and contracts like internet etc that i cant get out of.

Please please don't think that I'm interfering, but I really felt that I had to say something about this!

My first partner left me in thousands and thousands pounds worth of debt because he pretty much blew all of his money up the wall on drink, fags, slot machines etc. (I even paid for him to get counselling and he went out and spent it down the bloody pub!). He squandered every last penny he earnt and so I ended up having to pay for everything (we rented a flat together). Eventually I had to leave uni so I could work full time and support us both financially.

One day, at the age of 19 I came to the realisation that this was not how a girl my age was meant to be living her life, not taking responsibilty for someone who ultimately was just a lazy, wasteful, selfish CHILD, who had me constantly cleaning up his s*** and bailing him out with the banks all the time. I knew deep down that he would never change and I would always be miserable... so after 3 years in this relationship, I walked out.

If your ex left you in loads of debt and your current partner is financially insolvent then you really need to put a stop to this cycle otherwise you will end up in a real mess honey.

You pretty much need to tell him either he gets his act together or there won't be any babies. My Mother brought us up on absolutely nothing because my dad spent it all on drink (like mother like daughter I guess...) she literally went hungry every night to feed us. Please don't bring your children up like this.

:cry::cry:I made the mistake of going to see my friends baby tonight, shes still in special care as shes still not feeding properly and the docs have said they think they got her dates wrong as she was 36 weeks and not 38. She is so small and tiny and so cute, i had a cuddle even tho the nurse was looking at me like i was going to swing her round by her head. Even my friend was looking like i was going to drop her lmao she appologised and said he cant help it, its not that she dosent trust me she dose it with her mam. But it has made me worse than ever, i want a baby so bad its killing me and whats worse is that my friend was crying in the car when they droped me of home cos they have had to leave her in again. :(:(:(:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->