I feel like an old woman

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Chase is getting some weight on him...last time I weighed him 3 weeks ago he was 17 lbs. so I am quite sure he weighs a bit more than that.

However, now I am constantly pulling muscles in my back, shoulder, etc.

Putting him and his car seat in my SUV isn't so easy anymore as I am 5' tall and have to twist this way and that to put him in the SUV.

Trying to get him dressed when he's wiggling all over doesn't help sometimes.

Anyone else straining muscles lately? LOL

I'm 5' also.. Colton is 26lbs..
I'm pretty sure I feel your pain...lol.

Exact same thing here! :lol: Lola is 12lbs currently and a small baby but I'm constantly having spasms in my back... :dohh:

ya I know how you feel! I would rather have to put the carseat into our SUV then our car though... I killed my back trying to get it in the car before. Im only 5'3 too. I love my SUV.

When I take Alasdair swimming I'm always kind of shocked by how heavy he feels even in the water! Maybe they'll all walk early. Fingers crossed!

I am an old lady :rofl::rofl: My back has never been right since I had Dan 11 years ago, Dec isnt even that heavy 24lbs and he does my back in :blush:

yeah my back is alway hurting, just doing anything makes my back hurt

I have a really bad back anyway, and i made the stupid mistake of taking Seth shopping in his sling the other day. I could have cried my back hurt so much. I won't be doing that again in a hurry.

I hate to dread when they are 2-3yr old and wanting picked up when they are so heavey just now! and our backs are done in... Back to work monday after 10months and dreading my aunt watching my little boy as it takes me all my time to put a nappy on a wriggling baby never mind someone who has never had kids and only watched Josh a few times....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->