I feel really sick - what could it be?

FJL

Heartbroken after m/c
Reaction score
The last few days I have felt really sick. Like i'm going to vomit, really bad lower back pain and just overall really yuck. I'm only on CD11 so can't be preg obviously.

This is my theory.

On Thursday night I went out to the pub with my brother who I hardly ever see and got quite pissed!!! I hardly ever drink and I had about 6 or 7 beers and well, it wasn't pretty LOL. I ended up throwing up, had a heap of water then went to bed for a 10hr sleep. Woke up, felt hungover of course, had some fruit and some healthy food, heaps of water then another 2 hours sleep. Felt crook for the rest of the day which is of course my fault and nomal!

So the day after that on the Saturday I still felt sick. Nausea feelings, hot flushes, just gross basically. So I rested all day, just did some light housework, got plenty of sleep, ate very healthy, drunk lots of water.

So this morning I wake up and STILL feel very yuck. Only the nausea is worse and so is the back pain. Is this part of a 3 day hangover or something else? I thought it might be ovulation pains and feelings but I normally get nothing more then a slight pain in the left or right side of my stomach.

Do you think its just my body recovery from all that grog? As I said I normally don't drink, I binge drink maybe a few times a year and have a few beers inbetween and thats it. I eat very healthy and am very active so maybe my body just went into shock? What do you think?

Not sure FJL. I drink most days, even if it's just half a glass of wine, I'll have something. If I get drunk, I'll have a 14-16 hour hangover, but it usually disappears at 3pm the next day. i've not had one last 3 days.

Sounds like you may have a bug, I'd see a doc if I were you.:hugs:

Might be a bug, might be a hangover.

Im one of those lucky people whos never had a hangover, so Im not really sure what one feels like.

Id leave it a few days and if it doesnt go, visit a doctor.

Hope you feel better soon :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back