I feel sad :(

Katia-xO

Mummy to 1 & baking #2
Reaction score
Gah what's wrong with me! I get upset with pretty much anythin my OH says to me these days. We were talking about how he'd like to find out i was expecting..

- *******!#; кaтiε «з тoм ;]**** -*** says:
you so know you're gona end up findin out through a picture msg of the test
Tom <3 Katie says:
ha ha
Tom <3 Katie says:
dont you dare send me one now!

:hissy: bloody insensitive boys..

heya!
So are you wanting to try for a baby now...but he's not so keen?
xxx

Hey :). Nope lol, he's just got a weird sense of humour.. I'm usually the same but i'm ill so cba bein hyper or messin around or anything lol.

He's been talkin about gettin an estate car for "practicality" when we have a little one, so i know he does want one. He's always sayin that he can't wait till i have his child + till were married, etc. I'm just really sensitive to anythin anyone says atm :( x

Everything just seems to be pressuring me atm.. I'm at college 30hrs a week, i work 12-16hrs a week, i see my OH at night and wkends as well as doing college work at the same time. I'm also being pressured to quit college and get a full time job (something i'm really not wantin to do). I have no time to myself anymore, the only reason i'm on here now is because i'm ill and not at college.

Sorry for the lil rant there! lol you got me going x

aw babe i know how you feel.......

just went through a few days just last week where any thing OH said to me i would end up in tears or trying to hold tears back, and you know they dont mean it!!! and nothing of what my OH said that upset me was even to do with ttc!! sounds like you exhausted babe.....

think im just letting ttc get on top of me , maybe your doing the same. and you cant relax as we all know....

xxx

I'm sorry you're feeling so stressed out right now. :hugs: Just step back from everything for awhile and just BREATHE! Relax and do something extra nice for yourself!

:hug:

im at uni every day of the week apart form wednesdays im off today as seminar was cancelled...you shouldn't let thigns get to you...i find a goood rant always helps...you can rant at me if u want :) i knwo the feelign thou my parents constantly go on at me about how uni is so important and how am i going to cope with a baby and keep a household running...blahblahblah! but dont let anythign pressure you, you do only the thigns you want to do, if u want to stay at college you stay at college!! nobody dictates your life but you!! xxxxx

I read an article that said that being around other girls helps with stress. It releases good hormones, and such. So go out there and make the time... it always helps me.. that and punching something :)

Aww hun....I hope that things are okay. I know life can be stressful and throw you curves sometimes. :hug:

Thanks all, it's good to know i can talk openly to you on here! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"