I feel so envious and frustrated!!!!!!

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
:cry::cry: I have days where i know that things happen for a reason, people get pregnant, people can lose the baby...But why me?

I wanna keep going and stuff but i honestly do feel so irritated and have a feeling it will go wrong.

its not fair.....:cry::cry:

I sound dead selfish..i know.....

CandyApple - very sorry for your loss - this is a totally natural feeling, I remember suddenly feeling there were pg folks everywhere I went - totally sent me in a tailspin - just as it reminds you of what you have lost - you def shouldn't feel bad for these very natural emotions.

You will get tons of support here - the ttcal crew are pretty fab like that :hugs:

hx

I have days like this too honey..
Your day will come. Hope you start to feel better soon..
Big :hugs:

cheers girls :( i think im gonna continue but maybe try not to think about it all, although im thinking about it every single day and admittedly it does keep making me feel down, ur right about seeing tons of pregnant women when im out, saw this lady today, lovely bump and had her hand feeling her baby kicking..i remember doing that with Oliver... i felt so happy for her cause i know that feeling but i wanted that to be me in 4 months time and now it wont be.

Ugh... i guess its cause you pay so much attention trying..time seems to go SO slowly... then you get to your goal and its taken away from you within days or weeks, and then you're back at square one, its like running a marathon in 1st place and then getting set back to last place.

:(

no how you feel hun :hugs: i went back to work today and i look after kids and most the mums are pregnant and so is another member of staff so it is hard!! but it will be us one day xxx

deffinatly and although we dont see it now but it will be worth the wait :hugs: xx

Hi CandyApple,

Just wanted to say I definitely don't think you're selfish! I think if we're honest, we all feel exactly the same after experiencing the loss of a baby we wanted sooooo much.
I get so annoyed when I hear women moaning about accidental pregnancies or when I see useless mothers screaming at their kids! I'm certain you'll get your happy ever after x

:( i know i will..its just all the hard work and then it ends... and its so so sad... :( thankfully i have my son and i know im soooooo lucky to have him....<3

of course hun you have oliver for now and im sure you will be blessed with a brother or sisiter for him soon these things just take some time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->