I feel so new to all of this. Need input.

Jen_xx

Bun in the Oven
Reaction score
So I have always had a very weird cycle. I tracked my cycle for my daughter and after TTC for almost a year I finally realized that I usually O the day before my cycle ends or the day after. Well my cycle ended the night of the 7th and DH and I had sex the day afterward. Well today when I went to the restroom (sorry tmi) I had bright red spotting when I wiped. I am kind of freaking about because although we aren't trying and not preventing having a baby right now wasn't something I thought would happen so soon. DD will be 2 in March and I at least wanted to enjoy her still being small.

What do you ladies think it could be? Does it sound like implantation bleeding? Can implantation happen so soon after possible conception?

Well you say you have very odd cycles so maybe its just that, it could be nothing. If you were not expecting it to happen so soon, maybe you have conceived because a lot of people do when they don't think too much about it! Either way, if you turn out to be pregnant great, if not, maybe go back on the pill for a few months til you feel really ready :) good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->