I feel so swollen "down there" I can barely pee!!

BlessedTwice

Had my baby girl April 20
Reaction score
umm anybody else? :blush: Everyday half way through the day I start hurting so bad, my back, sides and stomach.. and when I go to the bathroom I can't even tell If I'm going or sometimes can't get myslelf to go cause I feel so swollen :cry: I am in so much pain so early this is not fun :(

I do recall having some swelling down there for a few weeks, but it faded so fast I had forgot about it! Not sure why it happens. Maybe the increased blood flow?

Unfortunately I am with you on this one......sooo swollen. I have found that taking a warm bath each evening really helped decrease the swelling and the pain.(showers did nothing for it) Some weeks are much worse than others. I have also found that sitting for too long makes it worse and the pain is really bad if I sit on a hard chair. HOpe you get some relief soon.

Unfortunately I am with you on this one......sooo swollen. I have found that taking a warm bath each evening really helped decrease the swelling and the pain.(showers did nothing for it) Some weeks are much worse than others. I have also found that sitting for too long makes it worse and the pain is really bad if I sit on a hard chair. HOpe you get some relief soon.

Ohh I sit all day Mond-Friday at work in the same chair 8 hours a day :( I hurt so bad by the time I get home and it doesnt stop til I go to bed! Glad I'm not the only one, it feels so wierd to be swollen, I can barely feel myself! Is there any relief from sitting all day? anything I can do? I tried tylenol for the pain it doesn't help :nope:

me too, sometimes when i wee im thinking surely i should be going more than this, the swellin is really uncomfy! glad its not just me!

I haven't tried it but maybe a donut for your chair? Tylenol didn't do anything for me either. I just know that for me if I didn't take a bath at night I started the next morning 1/2 swollen already. Can you sit on an ice pack? Also, try getting up and walking at least every hour.....just blame it on bathroom breaks or something. Check with your doctor too....maybe he/she will have some magical trick up their sleeve. And if you find a trick that works for you please share :0)

Ohh I sit all day Mond-Friday at work in the same chair 8 hours a day :( I hurt so bad by the time I get home and it doesnt stop til I go to bed! Glad I'm not the only one, it feels so wierd to be swollen, I can barely feel myself! Is there any relief from sitting all day? anything I can do? I tried tylenol for the pain it doesn't help :nope:

i dont think moving around makes much difference as i have a job where im never sat, and i still get it some days. and yet i had a study day yesterday where i was sat for hours and sitting forward in the chair i could feel it,w as really uncomfy by home time. so i dont think it makes a big difference sitting or standing/walking

ohhh hang on, when you say down there, you dont mean where i think you mean, i meant low tum, like tube area that whole area, not any lower lol x

hey you's dont have a UTI do yous? maybe thats why its so sore x

ohhh hang on, when you say down there, you dont mean where i think you mean, i meant low tum, like tube area that whole area, not any lower lol x

LOL!!! well I ache really bad everywhere else from sitting down all day, lower back, all over my stomach and sides..but "down there" is what's swollen

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that BlessedTwice is referring to swelling of the labia. They can become very swollen due to the increased blood flow. Unfortunately, it gets worse with each subsequent pregnancy (my experience).

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that BlessedTwice is referring to swelling of the labia. They can become very swollen due to the increased blood flow. Unfortunately, it gets worse with each subsequent pregnancy (my experience).

Yes! I never had any problems with my 1st two pregnancies, none at all , no hurting nothing swollen :(

LOL....the swelling started in my 3rd pregnancy also. And it showed up even earlier now in my 4th pregnancy. Oh, the joys of pregnancy. TMI but I can actually feel the veins bulging when I am really swollen....they have got to be the size of my pinky finger. AHHH...definately my last pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->