I fell off the wagon! :(

shirlls

Reaction score
Meh! I was doing so well too, but after a week off it being my birthday and my LO's christening, i weighed myself this morning expecting a 1 or 2 pound gain to find I've gained 3 and a half pounds! :dohh: . Hardly surprising recently considering I stopped all exercise and ate cake for a week almost constantly (we had a lot left over and it was sitting there just calling my name :winkwink: )

My pre-pregnancy weight was just over 11 stone and I was a size 12/14. I wasn't happy as it was with my weight as over the past 10 years I had gained over a stone and used to be a size 10/12, but hey, we all gain a little weight as we get older but I promised myself after having the baby I would lose some of it on top of the baby weight. Easier said than done eh!

Just after LO was born, I weighed 13 stone and 9 pounds however through gradual natural weight loss (loss of fluids after baby, etc) I went down to 12 stone 3 pounds. I've never got my head completely into losing weight until a few weeks ago when I got my rowing machine out which has been a great clothes horse for past couple of years :haha: . In 2 weeks I went down to 11 stone 12 and was doing well, but now I am back up to over 12 stone 1 again, gah!

Hate the feeling when you lose the 'flow' and need to re-motivate yourself again!

Good luck to all of you with your weight loss, we can do it!!!

you will lose that weight very quickly once you are fully back on track :)

We all have set backs what matters is getting back on!

Dust yourself off and jump back on, bet you'll do great this week.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->