i finally have my baby boy :D x

theresarhuebb

x mother of 3 x
Reaction score
my due date was 21st. i was booked in for an appointment on the 20th to speak about possible induction/ c section with the consultant! , as i have previously had a c section with my second child! well to my suprise she gave me a sweep. it hurt like hell im sure the one i had with my first born wasnt as bad,i was 2cm dilated and 50% effaced! . anyhoo going home on the bus could feel contractions thought they were nothing as i had , had random ones days before to which i thought was babys head moving around in my pelvis! around 11ish i got my plug told my finace and he smiled!
3am woke up to these same pains, right down in my pelvis they were coming every few mins, i sat up and waited to double check! after a few mins i realised they were for real. girls were fast asleep in bed, my fiance too out for the count! so i got ready and went down stairs and got the girls stuffed sorted! and then woke the mr up as i was told i wasnt allowed to labour at home due tp having a previous c section. so i was classed as high risk!
6am came, he too the girls to there nannas, and then off to hospital
on examination i was 3cm dilated and still had a bit of effacing to do! was put on delivery ward, after a few hours of painful contractions i was still only 3cm dilated (gutted) they left me a bit longer, checked me, again i was still on 3cm so was sent to labour on a ward with mothers and babys luckily my bay we were all pregnant, 7pm i was contracting every 3 mins thick and fast so mw checked again still only 3cm by this time i was in tears, whats going on with me, why cant i just bloody dilate, and i was even allowed gas abd air due to not beeing in established labour! by 9ish they sent me to induction ward as i was too noisey for ward and too high risk to go home, 1.30am mw broke my waters and put me in own room. around 4am consultant decided they would put me pictocin drip to help me along, was given epidural too for pain.
my fiance went home for few hours kip! 8 am got him to come back as i was 4cm and thought he should be there! they gave me another few hours and said if i wasnt 6cm dilated next time they checked thyed think about upping my the strength of drip! next time they checked i was 6 so upped the drip after another few hours i was 9cms dilated and said theyd give me an hour then ready to push, within seconds of internal, through my epidural i could feel contractions every minute so they checked me again and he was like half a finger length from popping out, you could even see his head. at 4.45 pm his head popped out his body followed after a few pushes at 5.02 our son Aiden Thomas was born weighing in at a healthy 7lb 1oz not the estimated 8 and half pound! 1 day late! got home on the moday at 12 so wasnt in long, im breast feeding have to say first two nights he kept me up
last night i finally got some sleep
any hoo sorry for long birth story heres my gorgeous son!
DSC00024.jpg DSC00031.jpg DSC00036.jpg

Congratulations! Your little man is too cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->