I finally made it

JeffsWife07

Reaction score
over to the 2nd trimester. Did anyone else's 1st trimester seem to drag by? Will this one go faster? I am wishing every lady here a happy & healthy 9 months. Can't wait to chat with yall. :hug:

The 1st went mega slow and 2nd for me is the same, i feel like I have the gestation period of an elephant.

I was expecting a 2nd trimester epiphany where I worry less, enjoy being pregnant and shake of the extreme tiredness from 1st tri.

Not happened so far, but I'll keep you posted!

Welcome to 2nd Tri!
Yes i was the same 1st tri seemed to take forever hehehehe but i cant wait to "stop worrying" and relax this tri... fingers crossed...
Hope you are all well :)

Ello and welcome to the 2nd Tri. Good luck and hope it all goes well hun, Hope to speak soon :D x

Thanks ladies. I'm still at that worrying stage myself. Does it ever pass?

When does the tiredness go away? I can't even seem to get the regular house chores done these days, without having to take breaks.:hug:

Welcome to 2nd tri!! :) 1st tri flew so fast for me so did 2nd tri in a week or so I will be going to 3rd tri I hope that flys by to lol

No, second goes about as long as the first, hate to say, BUT I started worrying alot less (eg. can sleep before Dr.'s appointments) after I heard the heard the heartbeat for the second time and had that 20 week scan, showing me everything was okay.

Welcome over!

welcome hun....i guess all trimesters are equally slow

Thanks ladies. I guess the worrying is part of it. I'm so happy we are all in this together.:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->