I finally took the plunge...

doctordeesmrs

Mummy to 2 boys TTC #3
Reaction score
and joined slimming world last night. Really want to lose some more weight before my brothers wedding in august.

Tbh i haven't a clue what its all about :rofl: anybody else a member? Maybe help me out a bit please.

Not a member,just wanted to wish you loads of luck with it all hon xx

I joined last yr and didn't have a clue either! the whole red and green or whatever it was totally spun me out.

So i joined weight watchers instead lol!!!
Good luck hun and hope you find someone who can help you out x

I joined last yr and didn't have a clue either! the whole red and green or whatever it was totally spun me out.

So i joined weight watchers instead lol!!!
Good luck hun and hope you find someone who can help you out x

I was in WW years ago. Couldn't go back to living my life by points lol. Thought i would give this ago since apparently you can eat whatever you want.

Really struggling with it. Haven't a clue what it all means. Hopefully will pick it up over time.

hey hun... join the biggest loser thread... a few of us are on the same diet...

How can I assist??? I know it like the back of my hand lol!!

as kerry said there are a few of us over on the biggest looser thread that will help you out, ive done sw a few times had success' but then put weight back on due to diff things...mainly pregnancies lol
Youve joined at a really good time...id advise to ignore the red and green day and do the extra easy..basically have one a and one b: *a is milk, cheese etc* b is cereal, bread etc...then have what ever you want from both the free foods lists....
my day would go somethin like this...
shreddies semi skimmedmilk for brekkie
lunch jacket potato with cottage cheese beans or beetroot
dinner chicken and pasta or fish and new potatoes

online is a really good way to learn aswell the meat balls and lush!
good luck

h x

Thanks so much girls coming over now. I'm so confused and its my first weigh in tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->