I find it so annoying

L

Laura--x

How girls who went to my school who i never even spoke too because we didn't get on start talking to you on msn making a friendly convo just to ask u all the ins and outs of being pregnant.

I just feel like saying ' why the hell r u speaking to me? U dont like me n i dont like u so stop being nosey'

Gosh im a bitch :rofl:

Oh My God! I know exactly what you mean!
Iv had it mostly from boys who I used to hate at school, and then even if I told them that I was pregnant and my situation etc I get called a Slag!!
Out of order or what!!
Some people really need to grow up..:|
Xx

Suprisiingly i havn't, but i got on with pretty much all the lads at my school lol it's just the girls, my school was FULL of bitches, and everyday i get atleast one 'hiya hun, you okai' then it goes onto a convo about the baby! I'm just like bloody get lost !!

Im the same but on facebook they have all started addin me and askin bout pregnancy specially the ones who have had kids....i jus give one word answers lol or dnt reply!!!
Or just say to em why u botherin me and if they say ur rude tell em to build a bridge and get over it lol! xx

Yeah, im just giving off one word answers and then ending the conversation as soon as i can haha

lol i feel bad now, i added some people from school that have had kids and that are pregnant, they must hate it lol

Hypocrits!

I know how it is,I wasn't in high school when I was pregnant but in university and everyone was so interested! :wacko:

That hasn't really happened to me but I have a friend who I used to be really close with and she doesn't seem to have time for me anymore, but I just KNOW she'll come running back when the baby's born! Or try to :devil:

That's exactly what I do say to them. I didn't like you then I don't like you now *block*

lol yeah and the question I get asked the most are "Have you had any weird cravings" I'm like no, I don't think so, I think all my cravings are normal. Why that question above all others? lol

Yeah I get asked that. It's never 'How are you coping?' or 'Are you finding it stressful?'.

Yeah I get asked that. It's never 'How are you coping?' or 'Are you finding it stressful?'.
Why would they ask that, its not like they care or anything, btw anyone who couldn't be your friend when you were pregnant doesnt deserve to be your friend when you have a cute little baby. Thats how I see it, if they can't be there for me now, I won't need them then,

One of my best friends has almost dropped off the face of the planet. She called the other day cos her boyfriend was busy and just kept saying "ohhh thats SO grown up, I couldn't do it" but in a really sad, pitying voice. I said well it's a good thing you don't have to then, isn't it and got off the phone fast as I could. I just thank god for people who do genuinely care and don't mind the rants bout how often I have to pee, withough talking about "cute little baby clothes". Sorry, small rant.

Why would they ask that, its not like they care or anything, btw anyone who couldn't be your friend when you were pregnant doesnt deserve to be your friend when you have a cute little baby. Thats how I see it, if they can't be there for me now, I won't need them then,
It's true, they don't care. No time for you when you can't go out drinking or whatever it is they do, but all the time in the world when you've got the 'cute little baby'.
I can just see it coming and I'm already getting wound up haha

well i dont really mind it because i do it myself, well not before i got pregnant lol, but theres a certian point it just drives me crazy, like when they say, "its gonna well hurt" and im like "i know" and then they say "you might poo yourself" and im like "i KNOW!!!!" Just silly questions, if they know and arent even pregnant, im sure i would no lol

How girls who went to my school who i never even spoke too because we didn't get on start talking to you on msn making a friendly convo just to ask u all the ins and outs of being pregnant.

I just feel like saying ' why the hell r u speaking to me? U dont like me n i dont like u so stop being nosey'

Gosh im a bitch :rofl:

Why don't you say that to them.
Tell them to stop being nosey little gossips! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012