I forgot..........

Belle

Mom of 2 gorgeous babies
Reaction score
how bloody good it was sleeping on your tummy!!!

I'm feeling so great right now, can't believe how fantastic it feels being a mummy of two beautiful babies!!

Thought i'd share some happiness and love with you all today!! :happydance:

And OMG Bethnay is 4 weeks old today...... where has the time gone!!

Have a great day.
Sam. xxxxxxx

Happy weeks!! I can't wait to sleep on my tummy - was just saying this to OH last night!! x x

It DOES feel great!
I forgot all the wonderful perks of not being pregnant :happydance:

:hugs: Happy 4 weeks old Bethany!

Happy 4 weeks :) Cant believe how fast time is going :)

Glad your feeling so well hunni :) XxxX

Happy 4 weeks Bethany, i think it's time we have some pictures :D
Looking forward to being able to lie on my tummy, hmm you make it sound amazing, oh how i miss it!!! LOL

Hope all you yummy mummies are ok

I hear you about sleeping on your tummy!

Happy four weeks Bethany! I still can't believe that Tristan is 2 and a half weeks already - it seems like yesterday that I found out that I was pregnant. Time certainly flies by. It must be like that for our parents as well. One minute they are taking us home from the hospital and the next they are becoming grandparents.

xxx

Happy 4 weeks
I'm jealous, I still can't sleep on my belly properly without the help of my maternity pillow :(

I know what you mean!! It was nice to lay on my back too and get out of bed without having to use a hoist!!

I was thinking that last night! How fantastic it is to stretch out flat on my stomach!

happy four weeks :hugs: oh yes, it took mine awhile to come back to normal, because of c-section, but yes, i still love how great it feels :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->