I found a breast tumor...

So I had the biopsy on Friday. IT HURT. I probably should have asked for more local anesthesia, as my father has a horrible time with it. But I've never had anything surgical done so I didn't think about it. I ended up in the ER the next day BC my arm next to the biopsy was numb and sore. But they said it was just swelling and it has since subsided. I also developed hives while I was in the ER, and the Dr there told me it was probably from stress and to take benadryl. Its still there, and benadryl plus pregnant equals sleeping all damn day. I told my surgeon about it and she wants me to go see my obgyn.

Its just one thing after another...

I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm so sorry you're going through this :hugs:

Waiting is so hard, especially with medical issues. I really sympathise. I hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

I’m so sorry it hurt so much and even more sorry for the side effects that followed. I hope that time goes by quickly so you can get some answers :hugs:

A Macmillan nurse is a nurse who can talk over what happens next, someone to ask questions to about what the doctors have said (if you're like me your brain will blank out and not take everything in and then think of a million questions afterwards). I think maybe you're not in the UK though and maybe they're only UK based.
I also came out in a stress rash and felt so sore afterwards I couldn't help tensing up during the biopsy and that didn't help. Hopefully both will pass soon and you can really rest :hugs:

Oh I'm so sorry to read this news. I really hope and pray that your results come back just fine and you can totally enjoy this pregnancy!

Any updates Mommysbaby11???

I just realised I never updated you ladies... Im so sorry! My life has been crazy to say the least. The biopsy came back benign. Thank GOD. It is a fibro adenoma. But with as quickly as it grew I need to have another ultrasound in November. After baby is here to see if it has continued to grow. If so, it will need to come out. But even then it shouldn't affect breast feeding. So YAY!
On another note as soon as that settled down I ended up spraining my ankle. Its been about 3 weeks and is refusing to heal! This pregnancy has literally been one thing after another... But baby girl is healthy and dancing away as I type. So it will all be worth it :)

So glad to hear the biopsy came back as benign and that it won’t interfere with you breastfeeding. Hope your scan in November goes well.

Sorry to hear you sprained your ankle and that it’s taking it’s time to heal. Hope you feel better soon.

That's great news :)

I hope your ankle is better soon :hugs:

Ohhh what great news hun!!!! So so so happy for you!!! Must be such a relief!!! Glad that baby girl is doing great!!! Do you have a boy / girl already?? Hope your ankle recovers soon!

Ohhh what great news hun!!!! So so so happy for you!!! Must be such a relief!!! Glad that baby girl is doing great!!! Do you have a boy / girl already?? Hope your ankle recovers soon!

Thank you. I have a boy who will be 15 when baby girl arrives :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->