I found this quiz- Labour prediction

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Read more: "Labor Prediction Quiz" - https://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor-results.php#ixzz0Dih7AUQ7&A

Sounds good to me! :wohoo: lol

I couldnt answer for hubby.

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

I was born 7am and weighed 7lb, born at 44weeks and my mum had a VERY short labour (like under 2 hours! - or she slept through it!)

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 5.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 6 hours long

I would love for baby to come only 3weeks early! I've never made it past 34!...and um I'm already dialted 2cm and 85%effaced at 22wks!!! Guess we'll see!

Here's mine

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Read more: https://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor-results.php#ixzz0DivfmTNY&B

The 3-7 days early would be great. Same with my first and the weight almost the same too. Labour 12 hours though, looks like I'll just grin and bear it!!!!

Mine said :

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

I m having my C section 2 weeks early and in the morning so :happydance:

Mine said baby would be born late .... when she came early :rofl:

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Read more: "Labor Prediction Quiz" - https://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor-results.php#ixzz0DjOPshQ7&A

oh well if thats true, then my nana will be pleased as she predicted yesterday i will be about 3 weeks early lol

Mine says
I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

Think its a bit wrong as I've been told to expect him early and that he'll be a larger baby.

woo hoo mine says
Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Read more: https://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor-results.php#ixzz0DhxbetQ7&B

that's exactly the same thing mine said hehe... Let's see if they are right ;)

WTF?!? Yea rite lol

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 8 hours long.

Read more: https://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor-results.php#ixzz0DkKCFxO8&B

Mine couldnt be more wrong I am 2 days over so far. Although I did think I would be about this early.

Labor Prediction Quiz

Your labor prediction quiz results are below.....

this article continues below
advertisement

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.

haha! Mine says it will come 2-3 weeks early and ive only got 3 days till due date! :dohh:

Ive had the baby and i didnt even realise!! :rofl:

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.
..........................................................................................
6 pounds sounds fair, but 14 hours?? I was thinkning more around 4 hours lol!!! And as long as he is a little early, I'm super happy :) Bring out the labour :)

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

I can live with that!!

Kxx

mine: Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

x

well I am gate crashing 3rd tri 2 weeks early but couldnt resist doing this.. mine says;

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->