I got a smiley face on the clearblue!!

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
Hey everyone I am so very happy and confused at the same time.
I've been taking the blue Wondfo Ovulation test strips for the past 4 months and although I've been getting pos OPK's I still haven't fell pregnant.
I ended up talking my fiance into buying me the Clearblue digital OPK's and this morning I got a smiley face. Now here is my confusion.. I also took a Wondfo this morning and it was not exactly pos... So now i'm stuck with the question of which one is more accurate...

I also want to know if the Clearblue is the most accurate one, then how long do I have till I actually release an egg????? I want to start m progesterone cream in 2 days so I'm hoping the egg will be released by then..clearblue.jpg _Wondfo
clearblue1.jpg_ Inside the Clearblue
clearblue2.jpg _ The smiley face

You are about to ovulate.

CB IMHO are the most accurate.

:dust:

V xxx

2 days at the most.

Poss a day either side. start :sex: today up until at least midweek.

Keep POAS to monitor ov.

Good luck.

V xxx

I've been taking the blue Wondfo Ovulation test strips for the past 4 months and although I've been getting pos OPK's I still haven't fell pregnant.
I ended up talking my fiance into buying me the Clearblue digital OPK's and this morning I got a smiley face. Now here is my confusion.. I also took a Wondfo this morning and it was not exactly pos... So now i'm stuck with the question of which one is more accurate...

I also want to know if the Clearblue is the most accurate one, then how long do I have till I actually release an egg????? I want to start m progesterone cream in 2 days so I'm hoping the egg will be released by then..View attachment 344858 _Wondfo
View attachment 344861_ Inside the Clearblue
View attachment 344862 _ The smiley face

Def the CB tests are the most accurate! I tried both and my tests looked exactly like your other ones... but never took them as possible because the test says it should be the same colour as the control line, but it never is :shrug: I got a smiley face and O that same day. You have 8-36 hours from that smiley face to O :winkwink: so baby dust to you - good luck!

I also want to know if the Clearblue is the most accurate one, then how long do I have till I actually release an egg????? I want to start m progesterone cream in 2 days so I'm hoping the egg will be released by then..View attachment 344858 _Wondfo
View attachment 344861_ Inside the Clearblue
View attachment 344862 _ The smiley face

Def the CB tests are the most accurate! I tried both and my tests looked exactly like your other ones... but never took them as possible because the test says it should be the same colour as the control line, but it never is :shrug: I got a smiley face and O that same day. You have 8-36 hours from that smiley face to O :winkwink: so baby dust to you - good luck!

Your right I think I O'd the same day.. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->