I got it!

msdecember

Reaction score
My period! I never thought I would be so happy to get it.. but, I am! I was telling my friend that I feel like this is the last sign that I needed to mark the miscarriage chapter in my life over. I'm so ready to move on to "normalcy" and getting pregnant again (carrying a healthy baby to term).

I've been really textbook since the miscarriage.. I naturally miscarried after the diagnosis of an MMC on 12/23, started miscarrying on 12/25, complete miscarriage confirmation on 1/12 when I was told that I should have my period in 2 weeks.. and in a little less than 2 weeks, I got it. I'm so blessed that their haven't been any complications because I just couldn't deal with much more of confusion or angst associated with this very difficult time.

Ready to move on to the next chapter. :thumbup:

i can't believe i envy you and your visit from af... how things change within a matter of months?! i had erpc due to mmc on 13th january and am desperately awaiting my visit from af so we can try again for a successful pregnancy!

i'm so sorry for your loss and wish you luck moving forward on to your next chapter.

much love,

K.xx

i can't believe i envy you and your visit from af... how things change within a matter of months?! i had erpc due to mmc on 13th january and am desperately awaiting my visit from af so we can try again for a successful pregnancy!

i'm so sorry for your loss and wish you luck moving forward on to your next chapter.

much love,

K.xx

sorry for your loss as well, lady... and i'm sure AF will show up soon! and then we can start to wish for her not to come again. ;-)

Glad your able to move on :)
Good luck in the future xxx

Yay so glad your :af: came, i have to agree i have never been so impatient about wanting :af: to come, still waiting though!

Sending you lots of :dust: and i hope you get a :bfp: soon and a sticky bean!

I'm glad you finally got your AF. I know your happy. I had my erpc on 12/31, and STILL haven't seen anything. I went to the doc. on the 20 for the chek-up, and he told me it would be 3-6 weeks before I saw it again.....I was just like WOW. I'm just ready to be back to normal!

I'm glad you finally got your AF. I know your happy. I had my erpc on 12/31, and STILL haven't seen anything. I went to the doc. on the 20 for the chek-up, and he told me it would be 3-6 weeks before I saw it again.....I was just like WOW. I'm just ready to be back to normal!

they say the average after your HGC levels go back below 5 can be up to 7 weeks! everyone is different but i hope that you get yours closer to the 3 weeks than the 7. :hugs:

Yay so glad your :af: came, i have to agree i have never been so impatient about wanting :af: to come, still waiting though!

Sending you lots of :dust: and i hope you get a :bfp: soon and a sticky bean!

thanks, lady. the same to you!

Glad you got your AF. Like you I was so happy to get my AF. I had a M/C on 24/12 and got AF on 29/1. So glad didnt have to wait too long. Lots of luck for a BFP.

they say the average after your HGC levels go back below 5 can be up to 7 weeks! everyone is different but i hope that you get yours closer to the 3 weeks than the 7. :hugs:

I hope so too!! Buts its not looking promising...When I lost baby HCG levels were 7100 so it might take a while :p Buts its ok.....I'm just glad when I had to take that PG test when I went back to docs for check-up, she didn't tell me the answer....I think I would have balled....it was bad enough being there and there were, no lie, 10 preggers women in the waiting room......I tried SO hard not to start crying then and there....i had to walk outside when i first got there.....

I hope so too!! Buts its not looking promising...When I lost baby HCG levels were 7100 so it might take a while :p Buts its ok.....I'm just glad when I had to take that PG test when I went back to docs for check-up, she didn't tell me the answer....I think I would have balled....it was bad enough being there and there were, no lie, 10 preggers women in the waiting room......I tried SO hard not to start crying then and there....i had to walk outside when i first got there.....

i totally understand... i dreaded going to the gyn and seeing all of the pregnant women bellies all around. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->