I got my BFP

Jolene

Reaction score
I am on :cloud9: This morning I did a HPT which showed a line but I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me so I went for a blood test and my gynae has just phoned to confirm it and tell me he is happy with my HCG levels.

I'm still shaking!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Thank you Lord!!!

Thanks! Ooh yay, I can edit my signature, lol. And congrats to you too, hun

That is fabulous!!! I am still waiting on my blood test results from Monday. Grrr!!! So excited for you!

Thanks! Ooh yay, I can edit my signature, lol. And congrats to you too, hun

Looks like we are both due the same time. I had my bloodwork drawn this morning and have my doctors appt tomorrow to get my results! H & H 9 months!!

Awww...Look JGirl, we are identical going by LMP dates! Too funny!

Awww...Look JGirl, we are identical going by LMP dates! Too funny!

LOL... yeah... and I am guessing we are both nurses?
I want to go by my LMP cause it puts me further ahead, but I know that I am a week behind due to OPK and 35 day cycles! H&H 9 months :) :happydance:

Yes ma'am. I am an RN specialized in Geriatrics and work as a home health field nurse. What is your specialty? I go by LMP too. I had to take Clomid and my cycles are only 23 days so I do pretty much know the exact day I ovulated.

I am also an RN, I work in a small hospital 2 mins from my house. I float between Medicine/Surgery and Obs/Gyn/L&D units.... I spend most of my time in the Obs/Gyn. We only have about 150 births per years... so the L&D part don't keep us too busy. But it gives me first hand look of what I have coming to me!

I was considering clomid if I hadn't gotten pregnant within the next few months. Were you trying long?

Not too long. I was diagnosed with Endo and cysts so I had to be on the patch until my cysts resolved. Then, 3 months of TTC with nothing. My doctor put me on Clomid at my request so all together about 6 months of TTC. How about you? Trying long?

I came of BCP 2 years ago this month... and we were NTNP for the first few months... but I only had 3 periods that year. I had tons of testing and U/S but all were normal... plus I spent a small fortune in HPT, lol! I finally got preg last Jan, only to have a MMC in March, to top that off, I was told that it was a partial molar pregnancy and that I may have to wait a year before ttc. I am 26 and DH is 27, so we didn't want to wait. My Ob cleared me to try again. And a year later, here I am again. Just hoping and praying that this will be our time!
Glad to year that you had a shorter time TTC... maybe twins from the clomid? lol

Oh goodness, that is a long road for you guys. My hubby would love twins. I'm sure the idea would grow on me but that just seems like a lot of work. Plus, I have a 6 year old and he has a 4 year old from previous marriages so that would be a lot of kiddos total. LOL I've always thought twins would be kinda neat. Luckily with Clomid your chance of twins only goes up by 10%.

Dh's father is an identical twin.... I know your chances increase when the twin is on the maternal side... but I think I could barely handle one right now!! Have you been having many pregnancy symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->