i got two lines but very skeptical... af is here :) finally!

babyhopes2010

one boy one girl.perfect!
Reaction score
i been try to find pic of evap lines.i took ic and there def is a faint line but not sure if its evap.id say it probly is.it came up within time limit.
pls help:shrug:

Hey,
Is there any colour to it? Usually evaps occur after the time limit.
Can u attach a pic?

x

it does have a tinge.i just took frer and i can see something not sure if its start of bfp.argh
hunting 4 the camera

Ooh, sounds promising - need piccies! x

i took frer but it wasnt fmu and i can see something but cant get it on camera
this is ic,i took test few weeks ago let it dry and no evap lines.
it came up in 4 mins.
https://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6597/dscn0928d.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I defo see a line but I cant tell if it has colour or not.
Test again tomorrow with fmu.
I did an ic yesterday and got faint lines but the frer showed a proper line so Id defo try another frer in a few days :) xx

that looks llike quite a good start to your bfp to me!!

good luck

https://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9043/55555k.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

im on 9/10 dpo

I'm pos that that's pos Hun,I can definitely see pink xxx

ohhh i do hope so

i just brough ovacue for 100 pound lol doh!

I had a feeling things were going to be good for you this month hon x

I don't think urll need it Hun,hey I'll buy it off u lol I think all my best bnb buddies r leaving me this month,I'm soooo pleased for u all but I'm gonna have to make new friends :-( lol xxx

I don't think urll need it Hun,hey I'll buy it off u lol I think all my best bnb buddies r leaving me this month,I'm soooo pleased for u all but I'm gonna have to make new friends :-( lol xxx

if i get bfp and sell it at 13wks pg and 4 u u can have it for 50 its usually 200 brand new xx

if i get bfp and sell it at 13wks pg and 4 u u can have it for 50 its usually 200 brand new xx

ooooo that would be great thank u soooo much Hun,I'm all excited knowing I'm already getting it now coz that's definitely the beginning of ur bfp xxx

ooooo that would be great thank u soooo much Hun,I'm all excited knowing I'm already getting it now coz that's definitely the beginning of ur bfp xxx
youve been sooo lovely at if any one deserves the bfp more its you.
you remind me of myself ttc....im not getting hopes up tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"