I gotta SEX question?!!

Needabun

Reaction score
So anyone every lubed up with baby oil?? :winkwink: I read that some women had there OBGYN recommend it as a lubricant other than pre seed because its supposed to be gental on sperm :spermy:

I need to know that if it gets in some areas (particularly my lady parts) :shy: that im gonna be ok.

Also, any ideas for other "genital safe" body lubricants would be appreciated.

Thanks!! :happydance:

I've been told that coconut oil is good and safe for all involved as long as not allergic :) I've not looked much into it though.

Coconut oil or sweet almond oil are amazing alternatives.
I wouldnt use baby oil for anything especially not as a lube. Just my opinion though

What can coconut oil not be used for lol. I will be trying it. Thanks ladies :)

I can't imagine any of those oils would do you any harm... I have no idea on the impact on sperm though? At TTC time I would probably pay the price for Pre-Seed or equivalent personally just for peace of mind?

Oh yeah no doubt about that. When we move on to TTC i will definitely invest in pre seed

Seriously? Baby oil? Well that's a new one for me. I'd be curious to know if anyone tired it because I always have that lying around and the last time we ttc it took 6 months :wacko:

Lol yeah, google it. There are some pros and cons on it evidently. Mostly cons to be honest though.

I can't imagine using baby oil as a lubricant to be honest. I've had it inside me by accident (DTD after a baby oil massage) and it made me REALLY sore. Could be a coincidence or I could just be really sensitive but I personally would never do it intentionally :rofl:

CookieCupcake- thanks for sharing that info, i think ima gonna make the decision not to try baby oil then lol

I wouldn't use baby oil either, but coconut oil is great! I have weird reactions to different oils, and I have had to go to the DR for UTIs we think that have been caused by bad reactions to oils. We tried different options the Dr gave us, but coconut oil by far was the best. Plus, it smells somewhat nice so that's an added benefit

And buying cocunut oil kills like 20 birds with one stone bcus it can be used for so many different things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->